Pumpkin Spice

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristal
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Tim Hortons

Product description not available yet.

About Tim Hortons View company

Didn’t realize this was rooibos til I took my first sip. Where is my caffeine?! Ack.
Not bad. Has that strange chai taste I don’t really like. Reminds me somewhat of Melange from 52 Teas only with a hint of pumpkin. Interesting, but not what I had hoped for.

I have your caffeine…come and get it!

LOL gimmie!:p

For a TH tea, this is actually pretty good. Oh, and for a rooibos too. I think the licorice in this covers up the rooibos flavour.

It’s Roll Up the Rim so maybe I should go down there sometime and get a steeped tea double double. I can has free stuff?

Tim’s again this morning, had to try this one after seeing it yesterday and after ordering my EG haha. I was actually torn between the pumpkin latte, or white hot chocolate with a pumpkin shot, or just this tea with cream+sugar or with nothing. I got it with nothing added, as my stomach is angry again sigh, hope I’m not getting the flu. Anyways, this is actually pretty good! And happy it’s caffeine free, as I’m not feeling caffeine this morning at all. Mildly spicy and I get a bit of the pumpkin in it too. I bet it’d be good with cream as well, but not today lol. Happy to try it, so far one of the better TH teas!

ahaha I just had this!!!

Marcel Duchamp

Has anyone tried the teavana pumpkin? I think my favorite is still the pumpkin chai from DAVIDsTEA.

Sadly I didn’t get to drink much of this :) my upset stomach got worse and i had to go home and just slept all day. Will have to try it again when i’m better!

@Marcel- I haven’t yet, I actually haven’t tried any teavana teas! Della terra has some very good pumpkin teas though, grandma’s pumpkin pie and chocolate pumpkin pie, i love my davidstea chai but those two are definitely on par!

A VERY OCTOBERISH TEA – This tea is unique because it has a very halloween flavor too it ( gotta try it when that time comes around ) I did drink it hot ( even though it was a million degrees outside) it was still refreshing because I’m freezing with the air conditioning inside so it evens out. The Pumpkin of this tea is like absorbed by the Rooibos and its very interesting. It has a spice to it as well ( maybe cinnemon)
I enjoyed it a lot, nothing less to expect from tim hortons, although I don’t drink coffee that often ( I did cave in to an ice capp earlier) because my mommy says it will stunt my growth and I’m still a growing boy ( 6ft 1) anyway I’m ranting.
This tea was awesome, will have again when I’m near timmy’s again! ( which might be soon because its walking distance from my house)
I’d like to thank all the steepsters/steepsterettes for the kind birthday wishes :) you rock!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Congrats Jon! This is a Featured tealog. Happy belated birthday too!

Thanks :) I’m excited I got a feature that’s awesome :D

(whines) When am I ever gonna get better? OK, I’m done. But seriously, I’m on day four (I think) of this cold and today is the worst. I couldn’t even go to Prayer + Share this morning so that makes me even more depressed… I’ve got a couple bags lying around and while it’s not my preference, it’s a quick and easy way for me to make tea. Put this in my coffee (6oz) w/ 1tsp sugar free hazelnut syrup. A touch on the sweet side but pretty darn good. The only thing I can’t figure out is why the heck they’d put chamomile or licorice root in it??? I gave it a pretty low score, but if you like rooibos/herbal blends and/or pumpkin spice, I’m pretty sure you’ll like it.

Thanks for liking this inspite of my whining;)

hehe…feel better!

I’ve finally found a rooibos I like! Tastes like pumpkin pie, mmm.

Being someone who loves anything pumpkin, I had to try this tea when it came to our local Tim Hortons last month. I’m really glad I didn’t go out of my way to grab a cup. I found this tea to taste very nutty for some reason, which I did not enjoy. The spices were much too strong, despite my steeping the bag for only a few minutes. I won’t be drinking this one again.

I use to refuse anything pumpkin. I wouldn’t have pumpkin pie, cookies, desserts of any kind really… So, when a (now former) coworker that I couldn’t stand told me that if I love tea, I had to try this, I didn’t want to and didn’t want to believe that she knew anything about me whatsoever. Somehow she convinced me to try this one. I didn’t want to, but I did. She got me this tea, double double with cream. I never drink tea with cream. EVER.
But this tea was amazing. She finally got something right.
Since that time, I’ve been on a pumpkin tea kick that hasn’t really stopped. And for that, I’m happy ‘cause it’s delicious. I’m still not a fan of pumpkin desserts, but the tea I’ll drink religiously.

Probably one of my favourite teas. I bought up three boxes of it at the end of October, but am quickly running out. Stash Pumpkin Spice Tea is good, but just not the same. I’ll make sure to stock up this year when it returns to Timmies!

I’ve become addicted to DAVID’s spiced pumpkin tea. As I’m waiting for that tea to arrive in the mail, I decided to pick up a box of this. I figured you can’t go wrong with $3.50 for a box of 20 tea bags (It’s amazing how they selling cups of tea of this for $1.5-$2.00…such a killing!).

I brought it home and made this tea into a latte. I ripped open 4 tea bags, poured the dust into my steeper, and brewed it for 5min with 8oz of boiled water, mixed with frothed 1% milk and about 1/2 tsp of sugar.

At first I didn’t mind this: spices with a pumpkin flavouring (although the flavouring was a bit artificial). However, as I got closer to the bottom of my cup, the spices started getting more powerful. It’s then I realized that one of the main ingredients in this tea is BLACK PEPPER. I could understand cinnamon, but black pepper? It’s then that my latte reminded me of some soup I made the other day (chicken, wild rice + veggies mixed with milk to make it a “cream” soup. so good) when I accidentally added a touch too much of black pepper. Now, that soup was good, but a pumpkin spice latte should not remind me of it, nor should have black pepper in it in my opinion. My stomach started feeling weird with the pepper.

Altogether, not the best tea due to the potency of the black pepper, but I can easily use it up by using 2 tea bags of this mixed with another tea. Won’t repurchase, but there is no guilt in me buying this since it’s only $3.50. Not to mention, I made 1 latte for my husband, one for me, so I’m almost half way done the box already since buying it yesterday.

Flavors: Pepper, Spices