Pumpkin Spice

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristal
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Tim Hortons

Product description not available yet.

About Tim Hortons View company

A girl where I work told me that she loves this tea and if I hadn’t tried it yet, then I should so after work, off I went to Timmies. I got a medium with cream and sugar. Yum! She was right, it is really good. I’m not sure if I would like it as much as I did if I hadn’t had cream and sugar added. The cream made it nice and smooth and the sugar added a little extra sweetness. The pumpkin and spice flavours were definitely there. It was like Thanksgiving or Autumn in a cup, if you will. Even the girl who waited on me said how happy she was that they brought this tea back because it was her favourite. I thoroughly enjoyed my cup of this. I like it better than any other pumpkin tea I’ve tried so far. I’m happy it wasn’t too “chai” like because I’m not a fan of chai teas. I’ll have to try it black and see if I still like it as much.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

In short: NO.

Slightly more in depth: This tasting note is mostly to remind myself not to fall for the enticing lure of everything pumpkin spice, again. Because. No. Nope. Not this time, world. You won’t get me again! Not everything labelled pumpkin will be delicious. A lesson has been learned. This tea was so musty I ended up dumping my cup.

Very ginger and licorice heavy and spicy. A tea to wake you up. Not for everyone’s taste.

Flavors: Ginger

Very nice and mellow. I drink with cream and sugar!

as a loose leaf tea drinker, I tend to be a snob as to what banged tea I’ll drink but I really like this. I’m not tasting too much rooibos which makes me sad certain times and others I kinda like. roobios is one of those teas I have to be in the mood to have and if I’m not in the mood to taste roobios and in the mood for a pumpkin treat this is it. For a th tea I like it a lot and I bought a few boxes to last me til next year. I can definitely tell there is black pepper but it’s not too bad. It’s a good in a rush tea.

Where can I buy this tea?!

I enjoy the general spice that this tea offers, although it leaves a bit of an after taste on my tongue.