Pumpkin Spice

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Pumpkin, Spices, Ginger
Edit tea info Last updated by allenpriest

From Tim Hortons

Product description not available yet.

About Tim Hortons View company

In short: NO.

Slightly more in depth: This tasting note is mostly to remind myself not to fall for the enticing lure of everything pumpkin spice, again. Because. No. Nope. Not this time, world. You won’t get me again! Not everything labelled pumpkin will be delicious. A lesson has been learned. This tea was so musty I ended up dumping my cup.

Very ginger and licorice heavy and spicy. A tea to wake you up. Not for everyone’s taste.

Flavors: Ginger

Very nice and mellow. I drink with cream and sugar!

as a loose leaf tea drinker, I tend to be a snob as to what banged tea I’ll drink but I really like this. I’m not tasting too much rooibos which makes me sad certain times and others I kinda like. roobios is one of those teas I have to be in the mood to have and if I’m not in the mood to taste roobios and in the mood for a pumpkin treat this is it. For a th tea I like it a lot and I bought a few boxes to last me til next year. I can definitely tell there is black pepper but it’s not too bad. It’s a good in a rush tea.

Where can I buy this tea?!

I enjoy the general spice that this tea offers, although it leaves a bit of an after taste on my tongue.