Kiss of the Dragon No. 1040

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The description of this tea says to let the tea seduce you. That is exactly what the aroma did yesterday in the shop. I intended to buy a white, a green, and a black and my eye fell on the name...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1816 tasting notes

From Tin Roof Teas

Was the Tree of Life in the Garden Eden a pomegrenate tree? Until this day, the pomegranate is considered a symbol of immortality and sensibility. Combined with the exotic dragonfruit and a touch of vanilla a paradisiac taste experience is formed. The unique blend of strong Sencha, select Kukicha and finest Pai Mu Tan ensures that this truly is a premium quality. Let yourself be seduced.

Ingredients: China Sencha, Kukicha, Pai Mu Tan (80%), dragonfruit pieces, lemon grass, natural flavoring, freeze-dried kiwi and raspberry pieces, pomegranate arils.

Preparation: 2-3 minutes steeping time, 2 level teaspoons, water temp. 80C/176F.

About Tin Roof Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

The description of this tea says to let the tea seduce you. That is exactly what the aroma did yesterday in the shop. I intended to buy a white, a green, and a black and my eye fell on the name of this one. Intrigued, I asked for a sniff. The seduction worked and a pouch of it came home with me.

There were big chunks of candied fruit, I think kiwi though it also says raspberry. The dry aroma is powerful and I was even worried as to whether it was going to overcome the tea, but when steeped this is nicely scented, slightly fruity and sweet, and the white and green teas in the base still come through. A fun purchase that I will enjoy sharing with my bestie who is trying to get into white teas.