Pink Grapefruit No.: 969

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Ellyn

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I love grapefruit teas. This tea has a really nice green base. When it was first brewed and at its hottest temperature the flavor of the grapefruit was somewhat muted. As it cools the grapefruit...” Read full tasting note
    Ellyn 230 tasting notes

From Tin Roof Teas

Bring your ruby red breakfast ritual to the teacup with this citrus indulgence that is sure to please – morning, noon or night.

Ingredients: Green tea from India, Guava pieces, berries, cornflower petals and natural flavor.

Preparation: 3 grams tea leaves (1 heaping teaspoon) per 8 oz. cup of filtered water, boiled and cooled to 70°C. Allow to brew 2 minutes.

About Tin Roof Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I love grapefruit teas. This tea has a really nice green base. When it was first brewed and at its hottest temperature the flavor of the grapefruit was somewhat muted. As it cools the grapefruit becomes more pronounced and the flavor becomes more juicy.

This is a really nice green tea. I am so enjoying drinking this and sipping this cup. I got to visit Tin Roof Teas yesterday since I am in NC visiting my offline friend and fellow steepserite Heidi. If you are in NC and near the store you should check it out!

CelebriTEA

I love Pink Grapefruit and I will have to try this someday :-)