Peach Melba

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lydia S

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had this tea as an iced tea on a very warm summer's day and it was brilliant. Tlicious is one of the places that does a wonderful traditional, fresh-brewed iced tea with sugar syrup in a large...” Read full tasting note
    lyddie1231 47 tasting notes

From Tlicious

Peach pieces, Hibiscus, Apple pieces, Elderberries, Blackcurrant leaves, and Strawberry leaves creating a gorgeous naturally sweet flavour.

About Tlicious View company

1 Tasting Note

I had this tea as an iced tea on a very warm summer’s day and it was brilliant. Tlicious is one of the places that does a wonderful traditional, fresh-brewed iced tea with sugar syrup in a large glass.

When I poured this tea it was a bright magenta colour and I could definitely taste the peach, the blackberry leaves and the apple. While it is a very sweet tea it has a natural sweetness and the tea is well-balanced. I’m not sure if I would enjoy this tea hot, it seems to be a very summery, sweet tea but I love this tea iced – it’s a classic.