Organic Mango Green Tea

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Touch Organic

The refreshing taste of mango fruit is combined with certified organic green tea to produce a revitalizing cup of tea that is high in antioxidants and bursting with flavour. From our proud farms to your cup – enjoy!

Organic Ingredients:
Green tea, natural mango

About Touch Organic View company

My mom and I were shopping today and leave it to us to find tea in a place I didn’t expect to. We found cubes of this in a TJ MAX store for $5.99 for 100 bags. What the heck we both bought a cube of it. Neither of us is disappointed, for a teabag this is not bad. Light green tea with a nice mango flavor! On a side note, also found some organic agave nectar for a great price too! It was a GREAT shopping day! :)

Kristen

I am on a “mango” kick… the local pizza shop has mango vinegarette and I have been ordering grilled chicken salads from them daily and getting the mango dressing! Yummy!

Dan

I buy a lot of my tea at T.J.Maxx, its always on the cheap…

This tea wasn’t anything special hot so I gave it a shot iced. Unfortunately the same steeping time/temp was too much for it and the result was too strong and ‘green’ tasting without much mango flavour. I’ll give it a do over and dial things down to see if that improves matters.

Iced 2 min, 30 sec

Saw a box of 100 of this and the organic White tea bags at Winner’s; bought 1 of each. Figured: how bad can it be?

Well, it could have been terrible. Thankfully, I don’t have 100 bags of terrible mango green tea to drink. Thankfully.

The smell is much more mango-y than the taste. That shouldn’t be all that surprising; we are talking about bagged green tea after all. I do wish more of the flavour had come through. That being said, it was a fruity green tea. No bitterness, not very grassy. Overall, pretty good. I don’t know if I would buy another box of 100 if given the opportunity (I rarely drink tea fast enough to be able to buy the same thing at Winner’s twice), but it’s not terrible. A good tea for meetings and conferences when loose leaf isn’t practical.

Verdict: probably wouldn’t re-buy, only because it’s Winner’s and when was the last time you saw the same thing in that store 6 months apart?!