Organic White Tea

Tea Bag
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Jen M

From Touch Organic

Organic white tea is a slightly fermented green tea blended with rare silver tea leaves and buds. The richest in antioxidants, this tea is recognized for its golden hue and less bitter taste- the new color of tea from China is white.

About Touch Organic View company

This is a good white tea. Not too strong and goes down smooth. You can’t beat the price either. I bought a box of 100 teabags for around 7 dollars. Bargain! Sometimes I don’t want a cup of tea with all the bells and whistles. Sometimes I’m only in the mood for something plain and simple. This fills the bill perfectly on those such occasions.

Bought this on my most recent trip to Winner’s because…tea.

I was hesitant to try this one because it’s a plain white tea; right now I’ve been on a flavoured tea kick over a plain tea kick. But…for $5.99 for 100 bags? Why the heck not.

Glad I took a chance. This tea is yummy. A bit sweet on its own, light-tasting, and actually almost refreshing. I’d be interested in trying this one iced. I don’t usually ice straight teas, but…there’s a first for everything. And I’ve got 99 more bags and stuff. So it’s not like I’m short on supply… :)

Verdict: would re-buy if there was another box to buy when this one is almost gone.

Very light, a nice morning tea to have, taste is light