Organic Apricot White Tea

White Tea
Apricot, Fruity, Grass, Stonefruits, Sweet, Tannic
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Touch Organic

Organic white tea, the new colour of tea from China, is combined with natural apricot to create a remarkable aroma and an equally satisfying fruity taste.

Organic ingredients:
White tea, natural apricot flavour

About Touch Organic View company

I felt like something nice and light-tasting this evening to sip as I write. Despite the scorn certain people have expressed about bagged tea I love the convenience and really, what does it matter so long as the tea tastes good and you’re happy with it?

Angrboda

Bagged tea out of spite? Ha! I know the feeling. I enjoyed my bagged white in my travelling mug IMMENSELY this morning. :D

Jillian

Cheers! eg
;)

TTB Tea #12:

I do believe this may be my 1st bagged white tea.

1 bag (1.91g)/6oz water. I really toned down the water temp for this. Boiling? I don’t think so.

The liquor is… well… apricot color. A muted, dull orange w/ tints of amber, brown, and tan. It’s very rare that a tea’s liquor so closely resembles the flavor.

The aroma is mainly apricot which makes it have jello-like qualities, but the white tea base comes thru to tone that down.

Interesting. It tastes virtually nothing like hot jello which is good. I’m quite picky about fruit flavored teas, especially those w/ a white base, for that very reason… but this is nice. The white tea base is light, but still solid enough that the apricot only sneaks thru instead of yelling “HI! I’M AN APRICOT TEA!” Exceeded my expectations of both a flavored white and a bagged tea of low weight- the weight concerned me since 2.25g of white tea can be over 1TB worth.

Backlogging. I had a cup of this yesterday. The last teabag I had. A nice white tea with a good apricot taste.

Well…I steeped for a good long time…like over 8 minutes…and doesn’t have much taste. Maybe an after thought and after taste…it’s not bad…just VERY VERY mellow…

You can smell the fresh apricots through the packaging. The tea smells divine before and during steeping. It is beautifully sweet, bright, and delicately fruity. The white tea gives it a nice round taste. It steeps a light yellow colour, but you can really taste all the different flavours. I also really like the ingredients are organic and ethically sourced.

Flavors: Apricot, Fruity, Grass, Stonefruits, Sweet, Tannic