Vanilla & Cinnamon Black Tea

Cinnamon, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by kitkatcarr

From Trader Joe's

Product description not available yet.

About Trader Joe's View company

Maybe I’m just not a vanilla tea person? Or I just haven’t found the right way to brew it. I’ve made this once, added a little sugar and milk, and I just couldn’t get past the smell of it. It was very…. popcorny-coconuty. I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s just a scent that I’ve always associated with too much vanilla, and I cannot get past it. I took maybe two sips before it became overbearing and I had to dump it. The taste of it was simular to the smel, or it might have been because of the scent that filled my nose with every scent. I might try to give this another try once I figure out a way to mask the smell of it all.

This tea tastes like a cookie. It really does. It’s the perfect answer to those evening dessert cravings if you’re watching your waistline or your wallet. I only wish that it was a little stronger; I find I usually have to use two bags or add another bag of plain Lipton or something.

Tried this at my parent’s house last year, and it was really great. I was forced to relieve them of the rest of their box.

tastes like snow in october