Ginger Pear White Tea

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by kitkatcarr

From Trader Joe's

Product description not available yet.

About Trader Joe's View company

Observation 1: The tea is individually wrapped. Yay freshness!

Observation 2: My boyfriend made the tea, not I, so I have no notes on the uncooked tea. To my knowledge, 2 bags were steep for 3 minutes in a 32oz tea pot with boiling water.

Observation 3: Once steeped, the tea has a very spicy pear scent and is a clear deep tawny solution.

Observation 4: My first cup of tea was with sugar. There is a very spicy pear flavor and the tea tastes very bright. It definitely perks me up at first sip.My second cup was without sugar. Alone the tea is very spicy and the pear is very subtle. This tea is all about the ginger.

Overall: I love this tea. Its ginger and pear and a great morning pick-me-up. I will be repurchasing this tea.

boyfriend review:
“I liked it. I put too much sugar but that was fixed with more tea creepy giggle

haha the boyfriend review makes me smile

Lady 0f Spaydes

Yay! He doesn’t mind me doing it and its always funny to me; I’m glad someone else ejoyed it!

My other half just won’t drink tea lol unless he’s sick

Lady 0f Spaydes

PMine prefers stuff like boba and chai lattes, but he drinks hot tea just to be social since its a big past-time with my friends. He makes a much better pot than I do anyway since I’m constantly sending him in the kitchen to make tea so I figure he should speak his mind. That and I love the nearly paraphrased way he always says what I was thinking (he doesn’t get to see my review before he says anything, its weird!). Its like my review went through a guy filter.

Besides, there’s nothing more amusing than watchin a giant heavy handed guy try to hold a fine china teacup. :P

nice ginger taste, not too sweet or fruity, but i can still taste the pear and white tea.

I was at Trader Joe’s last week, and picked up this tea. There I am, standing in Trader Joe’s, pulling up Steepster to see if the tea is any good or not.

I tried it last night. I thought it was pretty good. It was different, but I seem to like a whole lot of white teas out there. I could taste the pear and the white tea…not so sure about the ginger. There are plenty of tea bags left to try to figure it all out.

3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I can taste the white tea more than ginger and I can taste the ginger more than the pear (which is nice if you like very subtle flavors).

The first time I had this tea, I thought it was really quite tasty and looked forward to having more of it. After a little while though, you get over it. Now it doesn’t taste that great to me at all and hence why I had to change my rating of this tea. It’s still quite fragrant when I make it, but the taste isn’t much of anything anymore.

I tried this Trader Joe’s Ginger Pear White Tea for the first time today. I let it steep for about 3 minutes and added a bit of honey. It has a deeper color than I expected. As far as flavor, the ginger surprised me with a little spicy kick. It is definitely warming but not overpowering. The pear flavor was a little less noticeable to me. I drank this hot but I would love to try it iced. I think it would be lovely that way.

I get more of the white tea flavor than the ginger one in this. But it’s good. Love how it’s organic.

One of the best teas to ice that I’ve found! My boyfriend and I go through pitchers and pitchers in the summer. Very refreshing with honey!

This tea has 0 ginger flavor to me, and is instead this really strong sweet flavor that doesn’t remind me of pears at all. Anyone experienced with white tea is probably rolling their eyes at me, as this may be the white tea flavor coming through. I throw the tea bag in the water for about a minute and pull it out ASAP in a wild attempt to prevent it from being any stronger than it already is.

I really enjoy this tea ;)