Cranberry Green Tea

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by mystapaul

From Trader Joe's

Green tea is well known for it’s antioxidant benefits. We’ve taken early spring green tea and combined it with another antioxidant powerhouse – the cranberry – to create our Organic Cranberry Green Tea. This wonderfully tangy tea has been placed into 100% biodegradable pyramid shaped tea bags. These uniquely designed tea bags allow the water to circulate freely through the leaves, ensuring a flavorful cup of tea each time.

About Trader Joe's View company

This one is a strange one for me. I want to love it…but it comes off as just okay. It doesn’t really have a strong taste of anything. It seems watered down no matter how strongly I brew it. One of the only things Trader Joe’s does that I don’t absolutely love.

Had this at a friend’s place a few weeks ago. . . . It was like drinking hot, diluted cranberry juice—I couldn’t really taste the green tea part. Cranberry is probably too strong a flavor to go well with green tea.

I’m not big on berry flavored teas in general, so this was probably just not my thing.

Great tea. As @khlara said, not too heavy on the tart/cranberry flavor. Includes some nice low key spice flavor though.

Very tasty tea with a cranberry taste but not overly tart or too heavy on the flavor. Couldn’t really get a green tea taste out of it, but could definitely see large pieces of green tea. Totally want a box.