Candy Cane Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by kenl

From Trader Joe's

“While our Candy Cane Decaffeinated Green Tea may lack the traditional red and white stripes and cane shape associated with your traditional candy cane, that familiar minty taste is ever present. We’ve taken some of our favorite holiday flavors like refreshing peppermint, creamy vanilla and spicy cinnamon and mixed them with a naturally decaffeinated, rich green tea.

About Trader Joe's View company

THE BEST winter tea. Light green tea, vanilla, peppermint. Not overpowering in any way, and not bitter in the slightest. Perfect!

Yum! This is a really nice peppermint-y green tea. I like drinking it with milk and LOTS of sugar. I definitely recommend this tea.

yummy! Gonna be sad when the holidays are over. very nice and refreshing.

170 °F / 76 °C

This was the first peppermint tea I’ve found that isn’t overwhelmingly minty; it’s subtle and delicious. Just right for a cold day.

This tea is sweet and tastes mostly of vanilla and mint. Makes for a decent liquid dessert or a cup that smells like a candy store. Good thing it’s decaf; I could drink this by the bucket.

nice change of taste and good addition to your green tea collection!

I had to try this a multitude of times before commenting. I really like this tea. I’ve been on a tea journey now for maybe 7 years, but I’m still in the bagged zone. I have to say that this tea has a lot of mint zip to it. I like that a LOT. It is great for an afternoon pick-me-up. I like my tea with sweetness, so I add some stevia to this, but that is all this tea needs (for me). Soy or almond milk would just sully the brightness of it. The cinnamon/vanilla is there, but so subtle. Really a pleasure to drink :o)

My favorite mid-afternoon tea. Even though it’s decaf, it still gives me a bit of a jumpstart <3