Herbal Tea

From Traditional Medicinals

Warm & Comforting
Nurturing and warm.

Herbal Power
Warms you up, soothes your spirit, brings comfort on cold winter nights.

Reason to Love
A night-time version of one of our original and most popular teas, Gypsy Cold Care®, this blend is based on a traditional combination of elder, yarrow and peppermint, as well as relaxing herbs like passionflower, linden and chamomile.* Sip slowly and let your weary body be comforted by its warming properties. It’s one of those teas that just seems to say, “don’t worry, everything’s going to be all right.”

Aromatic and complex, minty and slightly bittersweet.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m drinking this because I’m still fighting off this stupid cold, didn’t do much today aside from eating and lying around, well that’s ok. We all need a break sometimes….

This seems like a mix of immune enhancing herbs combined with herbs that make you sleepy I taste a lot of chamomile in this blend and it’s very minty. There is something bitter in here I don’t quite like, I think perhaps it’s the linden flower?

Anyway I wasn’t expecting a whole lot from this and obviously am not going to drink it solely for the flavor but am pleased to report it goes down fairly easily.

Feel better soon! I’ve been drinking a lot of Throat Coat and Clari Tea myself these days for the same reasons.

thanks :)