Organic Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by gramarye1971

From Traditional Medicinals

Peppermint tea promotes healthy digestion by relieving mild gastrointestinal tract conditions that occur after eating. Mint leaves have been used in medicine for several thousand years according to records from the Greek, Roman and ancient Egyptian eras. Peppermint tea is traditionally used as a digestive aid for occasional indigestion, and it is particularly helpful with flatulence and a sensation of fullness. The aromatic taste and cooling sensation of peppermint is unmistakable! Children and adults alike enjoy its refreshing flavor.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

always in the mood for peppermint tea at a party <3

I am a bit of a loose tea snob.
However, when I have tummy troubles I do not care, I just want some relief.
I like this tea.
As well as this companies Ginger tea.
They both are very effective.
I love this peppermint tea because if my nervous tummy gets nauseous or I ate something rich, this tea simply makes you feel less full and queasy.
I always try to keep a box of this around for tummy troubles.
Plus, you can re-steep the bags 2-3 times!

Backlog!
I found this in my locker at work and made it for the last hour of work. Smooth and minty. I liked it though :]

It’s organic, it’s peppermint, it’s organic peppermint tea. There’s not much else to say about it. Useful for the evenings when even the slightest hint of caffeine would leave you staring at the ceiling all night.

Peppermint will always be my favorite iced tea <3

sherapop

So refreshing!

Great when I’m nauseous.

A great peppermint flavour. I love mint teas, and this one is another great tasting tea. Just a drop of honey, and this is a perfect cold winters night tea.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I bought this because peppermint tea is supposed to wake you up in the morning. It tastes really good. I like it.

I love this tea, it is my absolute favorite mint.

Found this lurking in the back of the cupboard…thankful. Peppermint helps me concentrate so it’s the perfect herbal to have on hand while I study for a major exam. Not much to say, it’s peppermint (but organic so added plus). But good, even surprisingly, for coming in bagged form, really good.