Organic Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by gramarye1971

From Traditional Medicinals

Peppermint tea promotes healthy digestion by relieving mild gastrointestinal tract conditions that occur after eating. Mint leaves have been used in medicine for several thousand years according to records from the Greek, Roman and ancient Egyptian eras. Peppermint tea is traditionally used as a digestive aid for occasional indigestion, and it is particularly helpful with flatulence and a sensation of fullness. The aromatic taste and cooling sensation of peppermint is unmistakable! Children and adults alike enjoy its refreshing flavor.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

I love this tea. I drink it all alone without anything to alter its taste. It’s already tasty on its own. Just the right amount of mint to make you feel refreshed.

Don’t try to drink this tea cold though, I tried it out of curiosity and made me feel disoriented.

Boiling 8 min or more

The peppermint in this tea is a perfectly refreshing! I drink this on those nights where I have an unsettled stomach and need to wind down. It is one of the staples of my tea collection.

For anyone who likes peppermint, this tea is for you! Wow! It sure does pack a punch! I like to have a cup of this when I am not feeling too well. It puts my tummy at ease and soothes my throat…

Of the mint teas I have tried this has a very nice strong, refreshing flavor. I always seem to have a box of it somewhere