Organic Raspberry Leaf

Herbal Tea
Earth
Edit tea info Last updated by Dawngwimes

From Traditional Medicinals

Organic Raspberry Leaf tea supports the female system* by aiding healthy menstruation as well as toning the uterus.* For millennia European and Native American women have safely used raspberry leaf for irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy.* Today naturopaths and nurse-midwives often recommend raspberry leaf tea for these traditional uses. Raspberry leaf has a robust, full-bodied flavor reminiscent of fine black tea, making it an excellent choice for a caffeine-free breakfast or afternoon tea.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

I’m actually pretty fond of this tea. Recommended for relief of menstrual symptoms, I actually drink this regularly when I want something very light and gentle. A really unassuming tea, I don’t think you’d buy it for the taste (it’s very gentle, but not bland), but that shouldn’t drive you away.

SoccerMom

“Organic Raspberry Leaf tea supports the female system* by aiding healthy menstruation as well as toning the uterus.” – Oh great something else that I probably need to work on toning. :))

The taste is ok. But it really helps me with menstrual cramps

Flavors: Earth

Boiling 8 min or more 6 OZ / 177 ML

love it. helps soothes cramps. tastes kind of fruity, like raspberry.

I enjoy the taste of this. It is earthy and sort of resembles black tea. I prefer it steeped like crazy, 15+ minutes is best. I drink it when I feel crampy to help extend the life of any advil or pain medication I might be taking and it works well!

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea has a very mild, pleasant flavor to it. I am 32 weeks pregnant, and drinking this tea to help my body prepare for labor. I like the flavor enough that I will continue to drink it as a uterine tonic in the future.

It has a grassy, herby taste to it, almost like a mild black tea. It says to steep for 10-15 minutes on the box, but I let it steep for at least 20. I also leave the tea bag in while I drink it. It tastes better stronger, I think. I don’t add any sweetener, but honey would bolster it’s grassy tones.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

It isn’t incredibly tasty, but it gets the job done.

Boiling 8 min or more

I only drink this for cramps, but it’s really not that bad. It tastes a little like a cup of weak generic black tea—not delicious, but not repulsive. Drinkable for a purpose. I’ve had mixed results in terms of pain relief, but sometimes it seems very effective!

8 min or more