Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “The novelty of "Hey! Look what's growing on my back porch!" will wear off, but if you can't tell, we're having a blast with mint alchemy. Combined my favorite-ever cheapie summer morning strawberry...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1693 tasting notes
  • “Cleaned my press. Got my water heating. Started digging through my home stash trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. The dinger went off saying the water was ready so I grabbed this one....” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1251 tasting notes

From TradTradition/Good Youngition/Good Young

Consistent delicate flavor and lingering taste by Tradition. Black tea with Strawberry flavor. Great garden fresh strawberry aroma in every cup. Drink it hot or cold, always refreshing in every sip!

About TradTradition/Good Youngition/Good Young View company

The novelty of “Hey! Look what’s growing on my back porch!” will wear off, but if you can’t tell, we’re having a blast with mint alchemy. Combined my favorite-ever cheapie summer morning strawberry tea with an orange mint stem—-oh, so nice! I sense a big jug of it coming, iced, this weekend.

Christina

It’s making me jealous, though. Does the mint overwinter well? Can you take the pots inside and have fresh mint throughout the winter?

caile

I think it only overwinters in the ground, although I am still waiting to see if the one I planted survives. I think you can take the pots inside…(but need to water them once in awhile…or they dry out like mine did). ;)

gmathis

This is a new endeavor for us; we tried some peppermint in a flowerbed that didn’t fare very well this spring, but our soil is not very friendly, period.

ashmanra

I am making spearmint tea for the chickens right now!

caile

Lucky chickens! :) Does giving them the tea do something specific or do they just like it?

TeaBrat

I didn’t know chickens liked spearmint tea, that is so cute. :)

Cleaned my press. Got my water heating. Started digging through my home stash trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. The dinger went off saying the water was ready so I grabbed this one. Turns out it was a good choice. Nice evening cup of light strawberry goodness.

Sounds yummy!

gmathis

That was one of my road teas … strawberry was strong enough to drown out the styrofoam cup taste.