Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “We had just intended to go window shopping...wrong side of payday to do much more than that. But desperate times call for desperate measures, especially when your local shop is _discontinuing your...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1628 tasting notes
  • “Cleaned my press. Got my water heating. Started digging through my home stash trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. The dinger went off saying the water was ready so I grabbed this one....” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1161 tasting notes

From TradTradition/Good Youngition/Good Young

Consistent delicate flavor and lingering taste by Tradition. Black tea with Strawberry flavor. Great garden fresh strawberry aroma in every cup. Drink it hot or cold, always refreshing in every sip!

About TradTradition/Good Youngition/Good Young View company

We had just intended to go window shopping…wrong side of payday to do much more than that. But desperate times call for desperate measures, especially when your local shop is discontinuing your favorite bagged strawberry tea ever.

The upside, however, was that the 50-bag boxes were marked down to 99 cents. Two cents a cup. Take that, Cheapster Steepsters :) Dug around in the dregs of my purse for coins and small change and bought the last three boxes.

Worth it, even if I’m running on penny fumes. (Poverty builds character, right?)

haha awesome

Indigobloom

Nice!! penny for your thoughts? ;)

K S

The Cheapster Steepster bleachers are standing up and cheering – Woot!

gmathis

Ironically, this month’s sermon series at church: prudent money management. Today’s topic: being content with what you have :)
(Well, I guess I am. It is the last three boxes in town.)

Cleaned my press. Got my water heating. Started digging through my home stash trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. The dinger went off saying the water was ready so I grabbed this one. Turns out it was a good choice. Nice evening cup of light strawberry goodness.

Sounds yummy!

gmathis

That was one of my road teas … strawberry was strong enough to drown out the styrofoam cup taste.