Peach Melba

Fruity, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

From Trail Lodge Tea

This is a Trail Lodge Exclusive tea. The inspiration for this herbal tisane came from eating a peach melba sundae, and just like the desert, this tisane is a refreshing treat. The sweet taste of fresh peaches combines perfectly with the tartness of raspberries. It’s as if summer has been captured in a cup of tea. This tisane is great hot or iced. Ingredients: organic rooibos, organic honeybush, organic apple bits, organic raspberry bits, organic marigold, and natural flavor.

About Trail Lodge Tea View company

This is a fairly tasty tea, even for a rooibos blend. I’ve had a achy gut all day (since I drank a certain green tea), & although I was hungry, most food was unappealing, & I also wanted one more cup of tea. So I made a big pile of Paleo (almond flour) pancakes, which I enjoyed with Maple syrup & this cup of tea. A nice end to my day, & I bet I’ll sleep like a rock too!

Sounds nice. I’m not sure I’ve tried any rooibos and peach blends…

wonder how this one compares to the one from lupicia…

Terri HarpLady

Seems like I like the Lupicia one too, but now I don’t really remember.

haha too many teas, hard to remember them all

you can say that again!

This is seriously yummy! The peach is so sweet and juicy tasting, and the raspberry adds just the right tart touch to the cup. There is a creaminess that weaves its way throughout the sip, and the nutty flavor of the honeybush and rooibos … really just works so well with this… and gives it a very dessert-y kind of taste.

Really good.

Thanks for sharing TerriHarpLady! I loved the scent as soon as I opened it. Very peach-y! I was a bit disappointed to not see any actual peach in the ingredients. I guess that’s the ‘and natural flavorings’. Still it is a very nice cuppa tea. The peach is the prominent flavor and it doesn’t seem artificial to me. I can taste a touch of raspberry. It really is lovely. But i seem to say that of most fruity dessert teas. I like that this is a rooibos/honeybush blend since I can drink it in the evenings. Many fruity teas seem to have other tea bases. This is a nice dessert. I wonder if it will resteep at all?

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Terri HarpLady

Glad you enjoyed it. I doubt the resteep, but then one never knows until one tries.