Gingerbread Rooibos

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

From Trail Lodge Tea

We have developed our own blend just for the holidays. This tea has the sweet and spicy taste of gingerbread that will warm you during the winter months. This makes a perfect Christmas gift and goes well with holiday treats. Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified TM organic rooibos, and honeybush, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, organic natural flavoring, and organic nutmeg.

About Trail Lodge Tea View company

Just came in from planting my 3 San Marzano Tomato plants & doing some weeding. My garden is gradually coming into shape. I have tons more weeding to do, tons more stuff to plant. More terracing to do, etc. So far I’m eating asparagus, kale, collards, onions, & lettuces. I had a few carrots too. I saw the radishes I planted last week starting to sprout, & in another week or so I’m sure things will be coming up like crazy everywhere! This evening I noticed some volunteer purple potatoes coming up, & the annual volunteer sunflowers that I love! I planted sunflowers once, years ago. I only grow them for the birds, especially the yellow finches who come. I’ve had sunflowers every year since. I always transpant them to grow along my back fence, because they get taller every year & I have to tie them to the fence for support!
My end of the day tea count is 223.
This tea? It’s ok. I’m gonna drink it in the bubble bath while reading the latest issue of ‘Organic Gardening’. The perfect end to a perfect day.

If I didn’t know better I’d say you we’re taking teas from your cupboard and dropping them in mine!

Terri HarpLady

you can never be sure ;)

Veronica

Your garden sounds amazing! I am excited to be eating the radishes, onions, and spinach from my little garden, but now I wish I had planted more. And tomatoes… yeesh… I haven’t even thought of planting tomatoes yet!

Terri HarpLady

Those 3 toms I planted yesterday are the best Italian heirlooms I’ve ever had! I slow roast & freeze them, & then enjoy them all winter. I also plant sun gold cherry toms, & a couple different heirloom slicers. I always plant way too much stuff! But it’s fun to share!