Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cait

• “This is my favorite ginger tea because it's just ginger root in a teabag. I love the spicy-sweet flavor of this one and have never been disappointed in it. This is great for travel and I usually...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2163 tasting notes

From Triple Leaf Tea

Ginger has long been a popular healthful herb. Ginger root is actually a rhizome, a root-like underground stem. It has been used in China since the 4th century B.C. Ginger traditionally was used as a warming beverage. It was a popular drink, consumed during meals and at other times of the day. It is said that the Chinese scholar Confucius had ginger nearby at every meal. It was regarded as a tonic for yang “chi”, or energy, and was a favorite infusion during the cold and chills season. Ginger was brought to the West from Asia, where it has been used as a healthy herb and food spice for 2,000 years or more! Ginger has become increasingly popular because of its delicious, warming and spicy taste. 100% pure ginger root sets this tea apart from other ginger tea blends and gives you the maximum amount of ginger taste! Our ginger tea is delicious hot or iced. Enjoy it as is, or try adding lemon and honey and your favorite sweetener.

BREWING DIRECTIONS:

HOT TEA: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over a tea bag. Let steep 10-15 minutes or longer. Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup. Leave in cup as drinking.

ICED TEA: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2 tea bags. Let steep 10-15 minutes. Remove tea bags, squeeze gently into the cup, then add ice.

For a stronger effect, simmer a tea bag in 1 cup of water for 5-15 minutes. We recommend re-using the tea bag to extract more ginger taste and benefits. For a delicious change, try it with honey, or your favorite sweetener.

INGREDIENTS: 100% ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome (root)

About Triple Leaf Tea View company

This is my favorite ginger tea because it’s just ginger root in a teabag. I love the spicy-sweet flavor of this one and have never been disappointed in it. This is great for travel and I usually stash a couple of bags at work too. It’s great for any sort of upset stomach ailment. Fortunately I think my illness is mostly over and I’m back on the upswing. I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!