Maple Herbal Tea

Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Cream, Maple
Edit tea info Last updated by Brencis

From Turkey Hill

Sarsaparilla root, fenugreek seeds, carob granules, natrual maple flavour, cinnamon bark, roasted yerba maté leaves, roasted chicory root, roasted dandelion root.

About Turkey Hill View company

Such yum! My dad brought this back for me from a trip to Canada. Don’t let the word “herbal” mislead you – this has yerba mate in it. I kept it at the office for a nice mid-morning pick-me-up. The maple flavor here is perfection. I particularly enjoyed it with a splash of rice milk. The result was just a creamy, sweet, satisfying breakfast brew. Sadly, as my use of the past tense indicates, this was a sipdown yesterday!

Flavors: Cream, Maple

Evol Ving Ness

Thank you. I am on the alert for this treasure.

This tea is marvellous! When I first took out one of the bags, I thought it smelled a bit odd… wasn’t sure if I’d enjoy it. But once it hit the hot water it bloomed into the scent of real Canadian maple syrup. And the taste is just as nice. A pleasant surprise—I highly recommend it!

The other tea that my parents brought me back from Canada. I like this one a lot better. Its a very good after dinner tea. Very sweet and very fragrant.