Paris-Singapore

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

• “I came across tea while visiting Singapore. Upon first smell I was almost put off by the strong aroma. It was hard to pinpoint what it was but something was a little off-putting but that said...” Read full tasting note
    gsmckee 1 tasting notes
  • “Pretty darn fantastic and tasty. I wish they sold TWG more freely in the USA. I believe there is 1 store in NYC - come to San Francisco guys!!!! Paris-Singapore was very solid, and you know it's...” Read full tasting note
    mjutan 74 tasting notes
  • “If they could bottle the fragrance of the dried tea leaves, I'd wear it forever. The tea itself is pretty awesome, mellow and delicious. The taste of green tea is less pronounced, so it depends on...” Read full tasting note
    squit 10 tasting notes

From TWG Tea Company

A distinguished green tea enhanced with the subtle fragrance of cherry blossoms and red fruits. A sensual and sweet tea of reminiscence

About TWG Tea Company View company

I came across tea while visiting Singapore. Upon first smell I was almost put off by the strong aroma. It was hard to pinpoint what it was but something was a little off-putting but that said there was also something intriguing. Having just gotten into tea I was hesitant to buy a quantity in case I didn’t care for it. Luckily they offer sample sizes and I brought one of those home with me.

I’ve now had three cups from the same groups of leaves – over about a two hour period. This tea has a great flavor (despite my initial smell reaction) and is very easy to drink. As the leaves are refreshed for subsequent cups the flavor mellows out quickly and now on my third cup is not assertive at all – though still pleasant.

The green tea serves as a canvas for the cherry blossoms so it is definitely not a dominate flavor component. It comes more to the forefront the longer you refresh the same leaves.

Pretty darn fantastic and tasty. I wish they sold TWG more freely in the USA. I believe there is 1 store in NYC – come to San Francisco guys!!!! Paris-Singapore was very solid, and you know it’s gonna be good when it comes in one of those fancy cloth teabags. I got this one and a few others at the Singapore Airport Lounge and snuck a few away to have when I got home. This one was probably one of my favourite of the TWG options. Very tasty and an interesting twist. Only had one cup and it was a while back so it’s hard to remember the details, I just remember that it tasted great and the presentation/quality of the tea and teabag itself was stellar. TWG’s gift set would be a perfect gift. I might buy on for myself :)

If they could bottle the fragrance of the dried tea leaves, I’d wear it forever. The tea itself is pretty awesome, mellow and delicious. The taste of green tea is less pronounced, so it depends on whether you like that or not (I prefer my teas a little assertive). The description given by TWG fits this brew well.