Eau Blanche

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Timothy John Garcia

From TWG Tea Company

This ethereal creation unites a fragrant white tea, a fine infusion of garden herbs and spring forest wildflowers. A remarkable creation that offers an enchanting cup, as light as silk.

About TWG Tea Company View company

2031 tasting notes

Thanks to CrowKettle for the sample.

Umm. It’s a white tea. It smells really nice and fruity and sweet – almost perfume-like. It tastes fruity and sweet, but I can kind of tell it’s flavoured, as it’s not exactly super subtle. IDK.

I think I brewed it wrong because I am getting some bitterness and it’s drying my mouth out. White teas aren’t my favourite, so I want CrowKettle to try this tea so I can copy her brewing methods. :)

(1 tsp in 8 oz, because I can’t find instructions anywhere!)

Oh, boy! My hopes are not high for this one. I’ll go make some asap.

It smells so pretty! But I’m not a fan of the taste. It’s no Watermelon Xylophone… :D

Ok, I drank it but I don’t feel like making a note right now. It’s pretty meh.

Oh no! That is not promising. The black tea was pretty meh as well. Decent enough, but nothing special. I went and made a list of the cheap teas I’d consider trying from there, but I’m kinda reconsidering.

I do want the $5000 tea pot, though. One of these days. When I win the lotto. :)

I think this tea may be over-flavoured but I’ll need a couple more sessions with it and see how it resteeps first before I figure out what I don’t like about it.

I loved their pots and teacups too, and also hope to win the lotto one day. :)

I can’t imagine what that nose-burningly scented one would taste like. And the price. Yeesh!

Aromatic. Fragrant and mild subtle floral tones that linger quite nicely. A calming tea.