Silver Moon Tea Bags

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Drinking this tea right now, post-lunch. For the first time, I didn’t add any sweetener to it to see how that would alter the flavor. It actually tastes just as great without sweetener!...” Read full tasting note
    JessLamarr 56 tasting notes

From TWG Tea Company

This green tea from Singapore’s TWG Tea Company has a slightly sweet and fruity flavor graced by a warm vanilla bouquet. It comes in 100% cotton teabags that allow the whole leaf tea to develop its full flavor and aroma, as well as to expand during infusion.

About TWG Tea Company View company

Drinking this tea right now, post-lunch. For the first time, I didn’t add any sweetener to it to see how that would alter the flavor. It actually tastes just as great without sweetener! I’m getting a stronger green tea taste and a stronger fruity taste, but no vanilla at all. When I add sweetener, I can pick up some vanilla flavor but the green tea and fruit flavors are a little weaker, so there are pros to both. Since I’m trying to cut down on the sugar I add to my teas, though, I’ll likely be leaving the sweetener out of this one from now on.