Geisha Blossom

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by binary0018

• “This was another tea I received as a gift for my birthday. I wasn't really excited about it because green teas aren't my favorite, and I usually don't like flavored teas... When I smelled this...” Read full tasting note
    CharlotteZero 360 tasting notes
  • “I found this rather rich both in fragrance and taste. The fruity note is fairly sweet and tends to dominate the green tea. Still nice enough but if you're after green tea, you might be disappointed.” Read full tasting note
    binary0018 21 tasting notes

From TWG Tea Company

An elegant and refined blend of calming green teas, richly flavored summer fruits and healing calendula. From TWG’s Exclusive Blends loose leaf collection.

About TWG Tea Company View company

This was another tea I received as a gift for my birthday. I wasn’t really excited about it because green teas aren’t my favorite, and I usually don’t like flavored teas…

When I smelled this tea, I was even less enthusiastic. It smelled strongly of artificial peach. In tasting the tea, however, I was surprised at the nuanced flavor. This tea appears to be much more heavily scented than it is flavored. I was pleased that I could still taste the green tea, and to balance out the sweet fruit, it had a savory finish. The aftertaste was not cloying (as I usually find flavored teas to be). Overall, for a flavored tea, this one was very good.

Terri HarpLady

I love the title!

CharlotteZero

The packaging is beautiful too. The canister it comes in is double-lidded and will definitely be reused. If I’m ever in Singapore, I will have to visit this place.

I found this rather rich both in fragrance and taste. The fruity note is fairly sweet and tends to dominate the green tea. Still nice enough but if you’re after green tea, you might be disappointed.