Geisha Blossom

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by binary0018

• “This was another tea I received as a gift for my birthday. I wasn't really excited about it because green teas aren't my favorite, and I usually don't like flavored teas... When I smelled this...” Read full tasting note
    CharlotteZero 372 tasting notes
  • “I found this rather rich both in fragrance and taste. The fruity note is fairly sweet and tends to dominate the green tea. Still nice enough but if you're after green tea, you might be disappointed.” Read full tasting note
    binary0018 21 tasting notes
  • “Summer fruits they say? Smells like peaches to me! It tastes very peachy, but there is something else in there too. The peach flavor reminds me of Lupicia's Momoko, which is the first peach tea I...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 520 tasting notes

From TWG Tea Company

An elegant and refined blend of calming green teas, richly flavored summer fruits and healing calendula. From TWG’s Exclusive Blends loose leaf collection.

About TWG Tea Company View company

This was another tea I received as a gift for my birthday. I wasn’t really excited about it because green teas aren’t my favorite, and I usually don’t like flavored teas…

When I smelled this tea, I was even less enthusiastic. It smelled strongly of artificial peach. In tasting the tea, however, I was surprised at the nuanced flavor. This tea appears to be much more heavily scented than it is flavored. I was pleased that I could still taste the green tea, and to balance out the sweet fruit, it had a savory finish. The aftertaste was not cloying (as I usually find flavored teas to be). Overall, for a flavored tea, this one was very good.

Terri HarpLady

I love the title!

CharlotteZero

The packaging is beautiful too. The canister it comes in is double-lidded and will definitely be reused. If I’m ever in Singapore, I will have to visit this place.

I found this rather rich both in fragrance and taste. The fruity note is fairly sweet and tends to dominate the green tea. Still nice enough but if you’re after green tea, you might be disappointed.

Summer fruits they say? Smells like peaches to me! It tastes very peachy, but there is something else in there too. The peach flavor reminds me of Lupicia’s Momoko, which is the first peach tea I have had that I like and tastes like real peaches. This tea is like that, but is a slightly less intense in both peach and cream. I’m having it without anything added and it is really nice. The green tea is hidden behind the peach and is pretty smooth. If I hadn’t tried Momoko, I’d be pretty ecstatic about this tea. As it is, Momoko is less expensive, easier to obtain and has a slightly better flavor. Even so, it’s still a great option if you are looking for a good peach tea!

TeaBrat

where do you get your TWG teas?

Dustin

I ordered 12 off of urbantea.com. Canadian company with free shipping when you spend $100. They gave me 5 free samples and a personalized note. I was impressed! I also bought one at a recent trip to a Dean and Deluca, who also sells online. UT sells in bulk so I think the prices are better, but there are a few teas that D&D has that are exclusive.

TeaBrat

Interesting, thanks! They sure are pricey.

Dustin

I was surprised that they weren’t crazy expensive when I was looking at the loose tea 50g options. Most were around $10 which seems really reasonable after the sticker shock on the tins!