Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dustin

From TWG Tea Company

An explosion of fragrant green tea which unites powerful notes of cherry blossoms with a scattering of arils of juicy Persian pomegranate, which lead to a sweet and addictive finale that is smooth and lingering.

About TWG Tea Company View company

It seems like a few of the TWG teas I ordered don’t have Steepster profiles which is always surprising!

I bought this one because of the pomegranate. It isn’t a fruit I have come across in tea before so I wanted to try it. It smells like rich tart fruit. I added a little sugar to perk it up. When I taste it I can pick out the cherry blossoms and a little of the pom, but the aftertaste almost has a cranberry like flavor to it. It is interesting, it’s nice, but it isn’t captivating. I could take it or leave it. I added a little cream to the last of my cup and it did nothing for it. I’ll have to try it cold brewed next.

TeaBrat

TWG is not easy to find!

Dustin

I just ordered 12 from Urban Tea Merchant. They are in Canada but have free shipping to the US once you hit a certain price point. They gave me 5 free samples too, which I’m super excited about! I also picked up a tin recently at Dean and Deluca who sells online too. :)