Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dustin

• “Cold brew is the way to go on this! I cold brewed the tea bag overnight with some sugar added in (a little too much sugar) and it is way better than it was hot. The pineapple flavor really comes...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 470 tasting notes

From TWG Tea Company

A beckoning blend of the finest harvest green tea and rare ginseng root is crowned with alluring and unforgettable notes of succulent royal pineapple. An exceptional tea to pursue to the ends of the earth.

About TWG Tea Company View company

Cold brew is the way to go on this! I cold brewed the tea bag overnight with some sugar added in (a little too much sugar) and it is way better than it was hot. The pineapple flavor really comes out nicely, but there is still that dirt/ginseng flavor. Don’t think I’m a ginseng hater, I like it and it’s alkaline taste, but it is a little odd mixed in a fruity tea. It blends okay with the pineapple at the beginning of the sip, but the aftertaste is all ginseng and reminds me of when I was younger and would get the liquid ginseng shots from some of the Asian markets near where I worked. I loved the little bottles they came in. As I get closer to the bottom of this cup, the ginseng seems to fade or maybe my brain is just muting it out, but the pineapple is more prominent and that is nice. I like this a lot better now! I still don’t feel like it is something I’d pick out and buy, but I’m glad to have tried it.

Iced