Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Helena

From Twinings of London

The finest black tea expertly blended with the sweet and the savorty spice flavor of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavorful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste

About Twinings of London View company

Not a bad chai, it definitely helps clear up the sinuses. However it is not my favourite although I don’t know how long it’s been in the cupboard so that may make a difference :D I had this with milk

Boiling

I don’t think anyone will question my choosing this tea this morning. I made pumpkin apple muffins for breakfast. They were just screaming at me to have chai, and this one was accessible and delicious. :) Warm, spicy, and just perfect with the muffins. Love!

I went on a chai craze this winter, and purchased a variety of chai teas. This one can definitely hold it’s own. It’s not too heavy on any particular spice, but comes together in a nice blend. I will be repurchasing.

So this is a Keurig K CUP version of this tea. This is one of the first Chai teas that I ever had when I first started drinking tea (the bagged kind) and so I have a respect for this tea, and the tea company.

The thing is, it just doesn’t have a ton of spice or flavour to me, and it always tastes a little watered down? I don’t mind the tea, at all, and it’s not BAD, but it’s not my favourite Chai. I did mix it with an iced Chai drink that had soy in it, and so it gave it a milky, extra spicy taste. That made it 10x better.

Not a bad tea, but not my favourite.

Its an okay chai, nothing special. Even after steeping it for 10+ minutes it isn’t as strong/spicy as I would like. The flavors are definitely there but it’s just not enough

As far as chai goes, this is okay, it’s reasonable and comforting to drink on a cold day, but nothing to write home about. I’d recommend it to someone who doesn’t like excess cinnamon in their chai, but I probably won’t buy another box of it. It tastes as good with a dash of soy and without.

This is an OK chai, also easy to find in stores. Less flavor than Stash chai. Best with really hot water. I steep it a long time, 5-6 mins at least. Strong cinnamon flavor, but less spice/clove flavor than Stash. Overall not a strong or full-bodied flavor, but a nice tea.

An o.k. tea, the aromas aren’t as strong as I like, and the taste is not as bold as I prefer.

For a mass produced tea, I like the aroma and flavor. It steeps very quickly.