Orange and Cinnamon Spice

Cinnamon, Natural Flavours, Natural Orange Flavor, Orange Peel, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Orange, Medicinal, Orange Zest, Rooibos
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by rosebudmelissa
Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 2 g 9 oz / 275 ml

From Twinings of London

A warm and inviting herbal tea expertly blended with rooibos, savoury cinnamon and the refreshing flavour of orange to deliver a soothing tea with a tangy aroma and a spiced citrus taste.

About Twinings of London View company

Tastes like very watered down, warm sunny delight, gross.

Overboard TTB

This smells amazing but has a medicinal flavor that I don’t enjoy. The orange and cinnamon seem fairly well balanced. I really wish that medicine-y taste wasn’t there. I think I’d like this herbal a lot without it.

Have you ever tried Bigelow Constant Comment? It’s clove-ier, but sounds a lot like this.

I actually have never tried Constant Comment. If it’s orange, cinnamon, and clove I need to try it. I really like that combination.

Hm, not too crazy about this one.
To me, it just kinda tastes like a glass of hot, old oranges.

To be fair, my roommate seemed to like it – and she’s a good deal more fond of fruity/herbal teas than I am. So, ymmv.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Orange

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I really enjoy this Tea it has a very nice orange taste with a very slight cinnamon in the background. This is a tea that is light on taste but great on flavor. Great for people who love a semi sweet taste but not something overpowering.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Orange

3 min, 30 sec 2 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

I picked up a box of this while on vacation a couple of weeks ago, and am just now getting around to trying it. I think it’s gross. It’s bland, and has a weird medicinal aftertaste from the Rooibos. Celestial Seasoning’s Mandarin Orange Spice has a much better flavor. I’ll stick with that in the future.

Flavors: Medicinal, Orange, Orange Zest, Rooibos