Green Tea with Pineapple & Grapefruit

Grapefruit, Pineapple
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

From Twinings

A mellow green tea blended with pineapple and grapefruit flavors to produce a delicious, refreshing drink. Green tea is a natural source of antioxidants, which may help protect the body from the damage caused by free radicals.

About Twinings View company

Oh, this was quite lovely. Light, refreshing, sweet, with a hint of grapefruit astringency at the end. Definitely brew this at a lower temperature… It made this tea shine.

Flavors: Grapefruit, Pineapple

The creamy pineapple jumps out to say hello first. It is then followed by the tangy and refreshing grapefruit to cleanse the palate and prepare you for the mellow green tea, mild but enjoyable.
This was the perfect choice for a day where I was too lazy to make loose leaf and wanted something flavoursome without too much intensity or caffeine.

I’m fan of both Twinings and green teas. Also I love pineapple and grapefruit, so this was perfect tea for me. I love the smell of tea bags. I accidentally steeped this tea bit longer. The smell is very pleasant. There is no bitterness in tea even with longer steep time. This actually tastes very sweet and smooth, not stinging like some teas. Because there is no bitterness, you can drink this very fast.

Flavors: Pineapple