Four Red Fruits

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jonas

From Twinings

Fine black tea, with delicious strawberries, cherries, raspberries & redcurrants.

Twinings Four Red Fruits Black Tea starts with a selection of our expertly blended black teas and then we add the juicy fruit flavour of strawberries, cherries, raspberries and redcurrants. This medium bodied tea has a wonderful aroma and rewarding taste. Enjoy black or with a hint of milk.

About Twinings View company

Another malomorgen Random Pick…thanks, girl!

This smells very nice…fruity…not tart, but like in-the-woods-type fruit or just picked type fruit. It has a unique Reddish-brown color.

It’s actually pretty good, too! It’s almost like a berry-meets apple-meets lemon type taste…without being overly tarty or puckery. OH YES!!! I’m into the ’words ending in Y" today!!!! Bring it ON!!!!

This always tastes great, but sometimes I am just not in the right mood for it. Today it was awesome. Thank you, Twinings.

I reckon this is what I need after couple of glasses of red wine :D Looking for a ‘tipsy evening’ tea.
Yep not too sweet, but fruity and soothing. I like this tea. Just what i needed atm.

Fixed this over the holiday. I was looking for a fruity Kool-Aid replacement. Tasted great. While the clear dark amber color was very pretty, I actually grabbed it thinking that it would produce a red color. Goofed up there. Next time I better do a practice run since I obviously was thinking of another tea.

non è male, ma come rapporto qualità prezzo forse preferisco il corrispettivo della Coop (non scherzo)

Really quite good. Gives off a super strong smell just as it starts brewing. Very nice balance between the tea and fruits.

This was sent to me by a friend and one day, totally intending to grab a different tea bag as I was half-asleep and just needed a cup NOW, I made this by accident. While I normally enjoy my tea just as it is, there are some I deliberately take with cream (1/2 and 1/2) and sugar (pure, granulated cane sugar). So I made this tea and dosed it with both cream and sugar and took a sip.

Oh, wow. Wow, wow, wow. DUDE!

I was awake. I swilled the cup and made another and have already put in a request with my friend for more of this, as I can’t find it in my area. A definite favorite.

I also made a cup of this without cream or sugar, and it’s brilliant both ways. Good anytime, it’s not at all heavy, bitter or tangy like some fruit-flavored/berry-based teas. It’s just wonderful and a fantastic hit with me.

Fruity and sweet. Great on those grumpy mornings.

a smooth tea for everyday drinking. doesnt require any sugar even for a sugar-lover like me, leaves a quite sweet aftertaste.

Este es un té negro (de varios orígenes) saborizado con frutillas, grosellas, frambuesas y cerezas. Su color es de un rojizo opaco y su aroma está dominado por las cerezas y la frutilla.

En una primera impresión, pareciera que su sabor es un poco artificial, pero al degustarlo con calma, me dí cuenta que esconde un té de intensidad media, muy armónico con los aromas y sabores que trae agregados.

Es un placer culpable sin duda, ya que la mezcla de estos frutos rojos hace olvidar a ratos el té, y nos invita a quedarnos con el recuerdo y el retrogusto frutal.