Four Red Fruits

Black Fruit Blend
Artificial, Berry
Edit tea info Last updated by Jonas

From Twinings

Fine black tea, with delicious strawberries, cherries, raspberries & redcurrants.

Twinings Four Red Fruits Black Tea starts with a selection of our expertly blended black teas and then we add the juicy fruit flavour of strawberries, cherries, raspberries and redcurrants. This medium bodied tea has a wonderful aroma and rewarding taste. Enjoy black or with a hint of milk.

About Twinings View company

Another malomorgen Random Pick…thanks, girl!

This smells very nice…fruity…not tart, but like in-the-woods-type fruit or just picked type fruit. It has a unique Reddish-brown color.

It’s actually pretty good, too! It’s almost like a berry-meets apple-meets lemon type taste…without being overly tarty or puckery. OH YES!!! I’m into the ’words ending in Y" today!!!! Bring it ON!!!!

This always tastes great, but sometimes I am just not in the right mood for it. Today it was awesome. Thank you, Twinings.

I reckon this is what I need after couple of glasses of red wine :D Looking for a ‘tipsy evening’ tea.
Yep not too sweet, but fruity and soothing. I like this tea. Just what i needed atm.

Fixed this over the holiday. I was looking for a fruity Kool-Aid replacement. Tasted great. While the clear dark amber color was very pretty, I actually grabbed it thinking that it would produce a red color. Goofed up there. Next time I better do a practice run since I obviously was thinking of another tea.

non è male, ma come rapporto qualità prezzo forse preferisco il corrispettivo della Coop (non scherzo)

Really quite good. Gives off a super strong smell just as it starts brewing. Very nice balance between the tea and fruits.

This was sent to me by a friend and one day, totally intending to grab a different tea bag as I was half-asleep and just needed a cup NOW, I made this by accident. While I normally enjoy my tea just as it is, there are some I deliberately take with cream (1/2 and 1/2) and sugar (pure, granulated cane sugar). So I made this tea and dosed it with both cream and sugar and took a sip.

Oh, wow. Wow, wow, wow. DUDE!

I was awake. I swilled the cup and made another and have already put in a request with my friend for more of this, as I can’t find it in my area. A definite favorite.

I also made a cup of this without cream or sugar, and it’s brilliant both ways. Good anytime, it’s not at all heavy, bitter or tangy like some fruit-flavored/berry-based teas. It’s just wonderful and a fantastic hit with me.

Fruity and sweet. Great on those grumpy mornings.

Backlog.

I pulled out a bag of this a few days ago, because I wanted some caffeine and I wasn’t in the mood for something tart. I was afraid the water was too hot, but it was actually quite pleasant to drink. Definitely tart, though I couldn’t really pick out any individual fruit flavors, except maybe raspberry. Overall, I enjoyed it, but not enough to crave it.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

How i got it: Tried it and got a bag from my sister-in-law house, beginning this year

Experience: It has a nice and very natural aroma, something that’s not always the case in berries-flavored teas. Maybe I could describe it as a mix between La Teteria’s Berries Silvestres and Basilur’s Winter Tea, in the sense that the main scents seems to be the strawberry and the blueberry ones. In the taste side, the sip begins with a mild acidic touch that introduces a mix of strawberry, raspberry and, as other users noticed too, some apple-like notes of flavor. Simple taste, mainly well-defined and relatively lasting (the aftertaste tends to a flavorless, watery sensation). As I’ve said other times, I’m not really a fan of tart blends, but despite that, this tea managed to be slightly above the average.

Would i buy it?: It wasn’t that bad, but my answer would be ‘no’.