Pumpkin Spice Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by VegTea

• “I gave this another try, and I guess I'm just not a fan. The pumpkin flavor is just too odd on the first steep. I'm not sure how to describe it except lemony. I only steeped 3 minutes this time....” Read full tasting note
    VegTea 190 tasting notes
  • “My parents got this as a free sample, so I nicked it from the cupboard after Sunday dinner. My first impression of this tea is not good. I sniffed the bag and could barely smell any spices. Uh oh....” Read full tasting note
    tabby 474 tasting notes
  • “I can't believe I never reviewed this one. It isn't my favorite, but it is a passable chai. It's full-bodied, robust, and has a lot of spicy notes to it. Will definitely do in a pinch.” Read full tasting note
    lovingmy4babies 71 tasting notes
  • “I had this, this morning for work. Mm mm mmmmmmm mm mm! This is definitely a chai. I can taste all the spices! It smelled like a rooibos tho how weird. You can actually taste the pumpkin! Finally!...” Read full tasting note
    Mnoelle225 206 tasting notes

From Twinings

Pumpkin Spice Twinings Chai tea is an all time seasonal favorite! This fine black tea is a perfect balance of all your favorite holiday spices including pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and allspice. This aromatic tea is great with or without milk, Twinings recommends brewing for five minutes or more with equal parts milk and water.

About Twinings View company

I’m trying this a second time. It just tastes like Chai. Chai is my favorite kind of tea. Its a perfect day today: 58 degrees, I’ve got the AC on. I’ve been cleaning for an hour or more. All I have left is the bathroom. I went to the local market to eat a salad for lunch and make flash cards for chapter 5 Spanish. I’m enjoying this weekend, taking time, sipping tea, and no school on Monday. Thank you Veterans. I’m visiting my Grandpa’s grave on Monday. He’s a veteran and died on Veteran’s Day.

I got this in my tea haul at Walt Disney’s Epcot in the Twinings Tea Shoppe in England in the World Showcase. It’s one of my staple autumn/winter teas. Perfect for when the weather is cold and either pumpkins are on your porch or a lit up tree is in you living room (hopefully not at the same time).

It’s almost Fall !!!!!!

I love pumpkin anything and would eat pumpkin things year round. Last Fall I over did it and bought almost everything with the word pumpkin including the “pumpkin spice” that can trick you into thinking it is pumpkin flavor if you don’t pay attention. This was one of them; I bought 2+ boxes last year before I even called myself a tea drinker. By the time Thanksgiving came I did not want pumpkin pie and still have not.

This cup smells like Fall and makes me happy but the taste is um, I don’t know like hot water and spices. I remember it having more of a pumpkin pie flavor last year; I think I added brown sugar left the tea bag in much longer and added milk last time.

KiwiDelight

Fall is so close I can smell it!

I will start by saying that I usually like Twinings Tea. I mean, how can you not Love Twinings, the Author of 50 Shades seems to, and they have been doing tea for a long time. They definitely have my respect, just not my love, for this tea. I don’t know what it was, I couldn’t put my finger on it, and I drank this 3 different times. There was an after taste that I could not get past. Aroma was ok, but after that, I was not into it. Sorry Twinings, this was a miss for me.

So soothing and uplifting on a cold morning on the last day in camp. Added half & half and organic raw sugar. Decadent!

This is drinkable, but there’s not much else to say about it. Bland, thin, watery pumpkin pie in a cup. The “pumpkin” (highly doubtful that there’s any actual pumpkin flavor here) spices come through, but there’s barely a hint of black tea taste to be found. It’s not horrible, it’s not offensive, it’s not much of anything. Just a steaming cup of “eh.”

Rather tasty. Not quite as spicy as the Ultra Spice Chai, but definitely a nice, light pumpkin flavor to it. I like it for the seasonal aspect. Good stuff.

I LOVE this tea. For those of you that say it taste awful, maybe you haven’t seasoned it right? I love mine with 2 stevia packets or (3 teaspoons sugar) and half water/half milk. Its so perfect for fall. It smells amazing and it’s just wonderful. I’ve never been one for pumpkin flavors but this sold me. It tastes kind of like pumpkin pie and chai. It’s not over powering. You just have to try it! (:

I also leave my teabag in my mug for the duration of me drinking it:)

Ehhh, it was alright, I’ve definitely had a better chai before.

eh, another blah Twinings tea. And this one was supposed to be chai and pumpkin! I didn’t find much of a pumpkin flavor here. This seemed like a mainly cinnamon flavor, but there was something off about the cinnamon too.