Pomegranate & Raspberry

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

From Twinings

Ingredients:Hibiscus, Rosehips, Apple pieces, natural raspberry Flavouring (7%), Liquorice Root, Natural Pomegranate Flavouring (5%)

About Twinings View company

Mmmmmm, this tea was nice! It’s usually very hard to please me in the “fruity herbal” department, although I am a big time sucker for anything berry-flavored. The sweetness of the pomegranate balances out the tartness of the raspberry beautifully, and it’s not like WOAH-Holy-Hibiscus-Get-This-Nasty-Bitter-Sludge-Outta-My-Mouth (Thank God). It steeps a nice red color, and it smells melodic. I added a teaspoon of honey, and it was just perfect.

Lovely afternoon tea to have with a friend. Which I did. :)

This is one of the best herbal teas I’ve ever tasted. For once, that very assertive trademark hibiscus flavor only serves to benefit the tea! The hibiscus taste really brings that pucker to the pomegranate flavor, and the raspberry tastes seedy and juicy. Tastes like it would be great iced – pity I don’t have another bag to test that with!

one of the best teas i have ever tasted :) i love the mix of pomegranate and raspberry! and this is all at a great value and price :D

the taste was a bit fake for me, I’ll try it for a second time.

I steep it for 5 minutes because I don’t like to add sweeteners to my tea. The aroma alone is enough to make me want to drink gallons of this stuff. It is delicious. If you don’t want it to be as sweet, steep for 3.

I liked this one, but I think next time I will let it steep a little longer, or maybe add a little bit of sugar.