Pure Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jaffacakey

• “Went to Bob Evans over the weekend and found out they serve Twinings! They bring you a small basket of assorted Twinings Teas went you order Hot Tea there. Neat. I had a cup of this after my...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I always have a small box of this handy. My guy likes to over eat a lot, so this comes in handy when the moans start. It's always seemed like a great quality peppermint tea, is easily available...” Read full tasting note
    Starfish 86 tasting notes
  • “Twinings tea has been a staple in my family my entire life and even now I like to keep a box of Pure Peppermint on hand for when I'm sick. I've got the stomach flu so I ran through a good portion...” Read full tasting note
    shortsorceress 1773 tasting notes
  • “I'm not a great fan of peppermint, but this tea is just so perfect!! It hasn't got that strong mint taste that I can't enjoy it, the tea is a brown colour more golden brown. The tea is light and...” Read full tasting note
    maisonlula 67 tasting notes

From Twinings

A refreshing infusion with a clean taste.
The cool aroma of mint is refreshing and
soothing.

About Twinings View company

Went to Bob Evans over the weekend and found out they serve Twinings! They bring you a small basket of assorted Twinings Teas went you order Hot Tea there. Neat. I had a cup of this after my meal (Waffle). It was tasty! It was pure peppermint that is for sure! It did the job! One of the better peppermints in a bag!

K S

Maybe they knew how much tea you drink in a day – could explain the basket ;)

Helena

a good peppermint tea is hard to find… I think I’ll stick to Read My Lips by David’s tea though.

gmathis

It’s always nice to find a restaurant that serves something better than food service grade hot tea. Cracker Barrel does bigelow, I believe.

I always have a small box of this handy. My guy likes to over eat a lot, so this comes in handy when the moans start. It’s always seemed like a great quality peppermint tea, is easily available in most supermarkets here, and is reasonably cheap. Winner winner, [following] chicken dinner! ;)

Twinings tea has been a staple in my family my entire life and even now I like to keep a box of Pure Peppermint on hand for when I’m sick. I’ve got the stomach flu so I ran through a good portion of the box yesterday, but it was nice not to have to worry about measuring, checking water temperature and cleaning out my steeper. I made my tea, threw away the bags, and went back to bed to curl up in a little ball and continue wishing the world would go away.

With a toddler that didn’t happen, but he did a great job nursing me back to health by bringing me pretzels (and sticking them up my nose when I wouldn’t move.) I have the best baby ever, although I’m sure every mother says that.

Even when I’m not sick this tea is comforting, I take it on the road with me because it is great for soothing my throat that constantly gets sore from overuse and my stomach from less than healthy eating. It isn’t the strongest peppermint tea I’ve had, but it is one of the best bagged peppermint teas out there, which is why I still keep a box around.

keychange

It’s so important to have easy, effortless but comforting teas around for times like these. I hope you feel better soon!

I’m not a great fan of peppermint, but this tea is just so perfect!! It hasn’t got that strong mint taste that I can’t enjoy it, the tea is a brown colour more golden brown.

The tea is light and refreshing, there is nothing artificial about this tea, it’s au natural and perfect before bed or after tasting so many flavoured teas, it’s perfect for after a hangover as well.

The consistency of the tea suits the tea perfectly, a light splash. that’s how I feel about this tea.

I’ve just realized that no matter how much I like a flavoured tea, I tend to get tired of it within a week if I drink it every day. But pure peppermint is totally different. It is my favourite everyday tea, and it’s the only tea that I would crave for when I’ve had too much flavoured tea (yes, on a daily basis for a week I mean!). I guess that says how refreshing it is ;)

I’m a pretty firm believer in the healing powers of tea and this is my digestive tea. That being said, I’m not a fan of peppermint. This tea doesn’t taste extremely strongly of mint, but it does seem to help with why I drink it. I’ll enjoy a cup of it after eating a big meal or a meal I think might upset my stomach, and it usually seems to do its job. I’m keepig my rating right, smack-dab in the middle because taste is eh’ but medicinally it is great.

I am a huge fan of any peppermint tea, but I must say, this is a little plain, I can barely taste the mint. It’s refreshing though and I could see how it’d be great iced. I would love to drink this during the day on a winter morning or something. Maybe it just isn’t as nice since I’m tired out… Good nightt tea people :)

This is a delicious peppermint tea. It’s not too bitter and perfect to have when you may have eaten too much for dinner! A lovely peppermint flavour and I tend to leave the teabag sat in the mug, so it gets quite strong!

Minty! Easy to have any time of day. This is my favourite tea when I don’t feel like steeping loose leaf.

One of the best peppermint teas I’ve tried. Refreshing but not over the top.