Irish Breakfast Decaffeinated

Edit tea info Last updated by Alex

From Twinings

A strong, full-bodied decaffeinated black tea from the regions of Ceylon and Assam expertly blended with a hearthy flavor and delightful aroma.

The Irish really love their tea and are amongst the most frequent drinkers of tea around the world. In celebration of this tea drinking tradition, Twinings blended a special Irish Breakfast Blend. This tea is best taken with milk and sweetened to taste to bring out the best flavor.

About Twinings View company

Okay. While I usually go for an herbal tea at night, sometimes I’m in a black tea mood. This one is okay, but not strong enough for my taste, even after a long steep. May try decaf PG Tips or Taylors of Harrogate next.

Bonnie

If you’re using teabags you might want to switch to a loose leaf for better flavor. A pot with brew basket or a finum filter would work best. I love black tea but luckily caffeine doesn’t bother me.

Bet it’s gonna taste good if you guys will ever let me checkout.

I let this one steep for quite a while. Usually I boil up water, pour it in, and then go do something for a bit and come back to it. Bought it out of curiosity and I definitely like it, just not quite as much as I love my earl grey.

Boiling 8 min or more