Rooibos, Orange and Cinnamon

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The Teapot's Revenge

From Twinings

The rich aromatic taste of Rooibos combined with sweet oranges and hints of warming spice is perfect to sooth and relax.

About Twinings View company

Still one of my bagged teas I keep at work for convenience sake. I love it in the afternoon. It’s slightly zing-y, spicy, and relaxing.

It helped me stay sane as the climax of my day was when an old guy walked into our office (a neurology office) and asked if we made keys. Yep! That kind of day! Tea is soothing!

I am not a big fan of fruity drinks so this review will come as a surprise. I found the mixture that already should be on the sweeter side given the nature of Rooibos quite pleasant. This mixture screams relaxation as the warming notes of cinnamon were slight as well as the calming nature of the orange peel. I would try this again perhaps next time on a colder day.

Not to impressed with this tea but not grossed out either. The smell was kind of a turn off, it smells like a vitamin C tablet, but the taste is ok.