Australian Afternoon

Edit tea info Last updated by Perspicacitea
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 10 oz / 300 ml

From Twinings

“This full flavoured, lively blend was created with Australians and for Australians. We hope you agree it’s as vibrant and wonderful as Australia. It’s the perfect pick me up and sure to liven up your day!”

About Twinings View company

A really classic, hearty Australian tea that has more than a hint of billy tea about it. Rich and uplifting. One of my favourites.

A good solid malty anytime of the day cuppa that stands up well to milk and sugar thought I seem to be enjoying it best as an afternoon escape from family madness with a sneaky scone covered in jam and cream or two… Or a couple of Turkish delight Tim Tams!!

This tea is always, ALWAYS in my cupboard. We were so sad when this limited edition’s time was up and it disappeared off the supermarket shelves.
The day we spotted it on our weekly shop with the banner proudly proclaiming “Back and Here To Stay” was truly high-five worthy. It’s robust, slightly sweet and perfect any time of the day.
As with all my black teas, white with one, thanks love.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML

Dark and smooth black tea
My Australian penpal’s gift
Does it taste the same?

My utter favourite, and I’m so upset it’s no longer available for purchase in loose leaf tea.