Lime and Ginger Sensation

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This one I like much better. The dry mix smells strongly citrussy. Both lemon and lime are detectable, although, as expected, the lime predominates. There's also a base spiciness from the ginger....” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 901 tasting notes

From Twinings

Zingy and zesty with capital ‘Z’. Experience the warm, spicy tingle of ginger followed by the fresh, fragant zap of lime peel, lime flowers and tangerine flavour. You’ll be reviving and refreshing your senses with every sip.

Naturally caffeine free, you can enjoy its lively taste any time of day.

About Twinings View company

1 Tasting Note

This one I like much better. The dry mix smells strongly citrussy. Both lemon and lime are detectable, although, as expected, the lime predominates. There’s also a base spiciness from the ginger. You know, the kind that tickles your nose when you inhale too deeply. Yeah. I did that.

Brewed, this smells of lime jelly beans. It’s actually very pleasant. To taste, it’s neither over sweet nor too sharp. A goldilocks tisane for me, perhaps? The citrus flavours make up the bulk of the sip, with a spicy kick from the ginger in the aftertaste. At first when I bought this, I was thinking of it as a summer drink. Drinking it today, though, when it’s cold and windy, the warming aspects really come through and are more than welcome. I definetly think I’d like to try this iced, though. I can imagine it’d take well to that.

A better experience with this, then, than with the Chamomile and Maple Sensation I tried earlier in the day. Even so, while I don’t mind the taste, this definetly isn’t one of the better teas I’ve tried in recent months. I like to be able to see what’s in the tea, but this has pieces so small and fine they’re almost unidentifiable. It’s pleasantly drinkable for all that, though, and on those grounds it can’t be faulted.