Everyday Tea (new blend)

Edit tea info Last updated by Dan C
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 250 ml

• “This is all I've been drinking today, because I have a really awful cold. It's so unlike me, but I just can't face the thought of anything flavoured. It's not great tea, but it's a hot drink and...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 685 tasting notes
  • “Boring review today, I'm afraid. I've been really busy this weekend, with my parents visiting me at uni, having an essay to write and also staying up until ridiculous hours to watch the NBA all...” Read full tasting note
    NatalieOgden 41 tasting notes

From Twinings

Because Twinings new Everyday Tea combines a traditionally strong base of African and Indonesian teas, with the rich, malty taste of Assam. This is perfectly complemented by hand-picked Yunnan tea; a rare, but essential ingredient that gives a special and unique finish. The new Everyday blend is an everyday tea with more taste, designed for everyday drinking, helping to “get you back to you” all weeklong.

About Twinings View company

This is all I’ve been drinking today, because I have a really awful cold. It’s so unlike me, but I just can’t face the thought of anything flavoured. It’s not great tea, but it’s a hot drink and it’s making me feel a smidge better, which is more or less all that matters to me right now. Hopefully I’ll be back to normal soon. I’ve got all kinds of tasty tea heading my way!

Boring review today, I’m afraid. I’ve been really busy this weekend, with my parents visiting me at uni, having an essay to write and also staying up until ridiculous hours to watch the NBA all star weekend (being an English NBA fan really sucks, the time difference means that if I want to watch a game I usually have to wait until like 2AM before it starts). I haven’t really had time to play around with teas as much as I usually do, so I’ve mainly been drinking bagged generic black tea, or coffee to keep myself awake. This particular tea wasn’t even mine – I nabbed it from my parents’ hotel room. I had this with milk and one sugar (one of those crappy little pots of milk) and even with the plastic-y tasting milk it was a very good cup of everyday tea. It was actually nice to give my taste buds a rest and just have a simple brew, and for a plain teabag this was pretty much as good as I expected.

I would recommend this tea, but only if you don’t have a major thing for loose leaf. If you’re looking for ‘everyday’, it’s pretty decent.

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML