Peppermint tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Julie

• “Tea of the afternoon here. I'm not always a huge mint fan -- but when I am craving it -- nothing else will do. It's a beautiful sunny day here. the highlight of my day was having lunch at the...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2487 tasting notes
  • “Before this tea I was drinking some all natural and eco packaged herbal peppermint tea, which was 'okay'. This tea isn't much different than others, besides the fact that it is very strong, in an...” Read full tasting note
    LadyMaiya 4 tasting notes

From Twinings

A refreshing herbal tea made using only 100% pure peppermint.

About Twinings View company

Tea of the afternoon here. I’m not always a huge mint fan — but when I am craving it — nothing else will do. It’s a beautiful sunny day here. the highlight of my day was having lunch at the samovar tea Lounge. I had a dragonwell with my paleolithic tea service. I regret that choice because the kale that came with it really obscured the taste of the dragonwell.

Note to self: drink dragonwells alone or with really bland food.

Now I’m at home and wanted something simple and refreshing. This is a good and basic mint tea. I like it plain or with a bit of sugar sometimes. It also makes a good mixer for other things, especially white tea, green tea, and other herbals. A basic peppermint tisane is definitely a useful thing to have around.

Cameron B.

Have you tried the spearmint green tea from Kusmi at all? If you haven’t tried it or if you liked it, I would be happy to send you a sample of mine. :)

TeaBrat

sure, do you want to swap? Send me a DM. The kusmi tea sounds like a Moroccan mint, those are really good as an iced tea also.

Skulleigh

Ok, I have to know – what’s served in a paleolithic tea service? I have had afternoon tea a couple times recently and it’s usually so much sugar and bread!

TeaBrat

This is more of a lunch thing. You get cooked kale, beets, yellow squash and your choice of tempeh, smoked salmon or smoked duck.

Before this tea I was drinking some all natural and eco packaged herbal peppermint tea, which was ‘okay’. This tea isn’t much different than others, besides the fact that it is very strong, in an amazing way, and it does not go stale while waiting to be sipped (I keep my teas in their own tins). I would say the best steeping time is 5-6 minutes, with water around 175 degrees F. Add a teaspoon on honey, and it is perfect! <3