Strawberry and Mango Fresh and Fruity

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by .snowglobe angel.

From Twinings

Fancy Afternoon Tea? fancy Tea on a tropical island? blended with strawberrys with exotic sweet flavour of sun dried mangoes.

each sip is refreshing, satisfying and filled with sunshine.

Its English summer tea with a tropical twist.

About Twinings View company

juicy and refreshing, even hot. I wanted something thirst-quenching and caffeine free. Obviously, it’s a bagged tea, so it’s not as fresh as a loose leaf blend with larger fruit pieces would be, but it’s not as bad as I feared. I’m definitely getting strawberry, then just something generally a bit tart and fruity that’s probably the mango+hibisucs combo.

Ewwww – hibiscus, blechy, blechy!

Anyways I’m having such a good time in Vancouver that I’m actually staying another couple days. Par-ty! XDD

This is one of my favourite teas. I love it so much! Not only delicious warm, but also very tasty when ice cold. Perfect for summer months :)

Pretty good on the whole. Much more strawberry than mango in that thar cup, though!

Valandil

I’m worried they’re generally too high :S
At 45% (which is still 3rd class pass), this is the lowest rating I’ve given so far.

Fruity but not really distinct.
Not bad but didn’t set me on fire.

I liked this fruity refreshing tea. I do agree it is better once it has cooled or served chilled.

I just found a lone bag of this in my cupboard and I have no idea where it came from. Might as well write some quick notes for it while I await the return of my husband, I finally persuaded him to visit the emergency room at a nearby hospital about his eye. It’s watery and itchy now, hoping he hasn’t done any serious damage to it.

After the 4 minute steeping time the tea liquid is dark red with a sweet yet somewhat synthetic strawberry scent with sour mango behind it. Not disgusting but not as nice as it could be, I suppose it’s not bad if you don’t mind artificial flavouring.

Flavour wise the mango is strongest with a rather sour after taste and the strawberry on contrast is much too sweet and sugary. There is no real depth to the tea, it resembles a flavoured water in terms of strength and there is very little to it.

I will finish the cup (or at least most of it) but this is something I would not try again. The flavours don’t work well together and it’s just not that fruity which is what I expect from my fruit teas. Also I’m not a fan of the artificial flavour of this, much too sweet for my taste.

keychange

I hope your husband feels better soon. That has got to be supremely irritating for him.

This tea is aromatic; strawberry and mango smell amazing together. Personally the strawberry is perfect, but I feel like there’s too much tang.

I haven’t yet tried this hot but it makes a lovely iced tea (15 mins brewing then add ice). Ideal for a warm day.

8 min or more

Strawberry aroma is dominant. Mango is hardly noticeable. Not as sour as other hibiscus based berry teas. However, the taste is quite flat. Another thing I don’t like about this tea is that it uses metal staple to hold the bag and the thread with tag together.