Lady Grey

Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

This was a nice citrus flavored tea . Had two cups this morning .

Usually I add a bit of sugar, but didn’t this morning and I can really taste the citrus flavor. It’s a great wake up tea, not quite a breakfast tea, but mid-morning, maybe.

Enh – It was okay. Not my favorite but then again I don’t really like earl grey teas so that probably had something to do with it. It was worked for my mid afternoon tea fix though.

I find this to be a great tea right after dinner. Earl Grey is too heavy and too difficult to get right. Lady Grey is very forgiving with steep times. I do think it is a bit more than just a light version of Earl Grey. The citrus flavors are more pleasant when trying to relax.

Having another cup already! I really like this tea!

This is one of my favorite teas. SO GOOD!

I love this tea, it’s one of the few that I can count on enjoying all the time, even when I’m sick and my taste buds are uncooperative.

180 °F / 82 °C

This is a fantastic morning tea. Something in the aroma reminds me of early mornings of my childhood. Such a wonderful smooth taste for early mornings!

Just made this into the most wonderful glass of iced tea. I have never been a fan of earl grey tea, but I really enjoy the citrus undertone in lady grey. Even though I am not usually a huge fan of bagged tea, I would strongly recommend this tea to my friends.