Lady Grey

Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

Just made this into the most wonderful glass of iced tea. I have never been a fan of earl grey tea, but I really enjoy the citrus undertone in lady grey. Even though I am not usually a huge fan of bagged tea, I would strongly recommend this tea to my friends.

This tea was delicious. Mixed with a little milk and sugar. Perfect for relaxing after a long day at work!

I thought this tea might be similar to a tea my boss brought me back from his last trip to London, alas, it is not.
Lady Grey is a nice, light version of Earl Grey: I like mine with two sugars and a bit of milk.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

My fiance has a tea club at his work! Luckily for me, he’s willing to trade some of my bagged teas for samples of what other people are drinking. This is one of the teas I got in the swap.

The smell is all lovely citrus, light and sweet. Brewed, it retains some of that citrusy taste, but I’m not loving it. I added some honey in the hopes it would make this tea wondrous … but I’m still not really enjoying it. I wouldn’t reject a cup of this outright, but I also don’t plan on adding it to my cupboard.

oh yes, an old favorite stand-by. make sure you’ve got milk (a little bit) and sugar (a little bit more) to really bring out the tart!

A good, refreshing tea. A fruity, slightly sweet version of Earl Grey, pretty nice for a teabag.

Delicious and bright, this is one of my favorite teas to sip on early in the morning. I drink it with a small splash of unsweetened almond milk, but it’s wonderful completely unadulterated as well.

Feel little lemon.

Actually I recommend it to enjoy first flavor black tea for beginner.
(Even you don’t like earl grey tea, but you can enjoy it.)

I was definitely a fan of Earl Grey but I may have switched teams recently. Lady Grey with milk is absolutely divine!

This is one of my favorite morning teas—perfect by itself or with a little bit of honey to make it a little bit sweeter.