Lady Grey

Bergamot, Citrus, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Honey, Cookie, Orange, Grapefruit, Tea, Butter, Creamy, Malt, Astringent, Earl Grey
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

My mom had gotten the Twinings assortment as a gift so when I went over earlier this evening, I was excited to finally try this flavour that I’d read so much about (thanks, Mom!).

I can definitely see the similarities to Earl Grey but this has kind of a lighter citrus flavour

I don’t like bagged tea… but I like lady gray. A more citrusy black tea then Earl Grey

I love this Tea, Not as bitter as earl grey.

Very fragrant and refreshing, but slightly too weak for those who may enjoy a stronger black tea. Not as good with milk as other black teas, but the citrus flavours are wonderful plain, or with honey.

A fragrant tea that I enjoy with toast and lemon curd or marmalade. A great afternoon tea, or just for a comforting tea break anytime. Refreshing. I don’t know of another brand that does this tea either.

Drinking it decaf in the afternoons because by then I’ve usually had too much caffeine.

I tried this on the recommendation of a friend who mentioned that she drank Lady Grey often while studying abroad in England. Since I’d had good luck with Twinings before, I picked up a box of this while at the grocery store yesterday.

At first sip, I was very pleasantly surprised by how much stronger the citrus tang in tea tea is. There is also a delicate sweetness to it. I can see myself drinking this throughout the rest of the summer as a pleasant morning treat.

While it isn’t something I would drink in place of my usual earl grey, I certainly appreciate the unique take on an old favorite. Loving the citrus, especially, which is a taste I sometimes crave in teas.

Lovely fragrance and taste. Milk and sugar – lots of it!

A pretty mild Earl Grey-type tea. It is pleasant, but not my favorite. I appreciate the prominent bergamot and lavender-ish flavor, but the overall blend doesn’t have the bite that I expect from an Earl Grey.