Lady Grey

Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

I’m a novice tea drinker who used to have to add loads of milk or sugar to anything but I love this one without anything in it in the mornings! I discovered it in one of the Twining’s variety boxes and now I buy it alone all the time.
Random discovery: I was drinking this when I was up late studying one night and eating Girl Scout Thin Mints at the same time and it was a great combo!

I liked it. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the flavor is sweet and sensual. I seeped it for 2.5 minutes as I don’t like strong tea. I drank it without any sweetener or milk. Very nice cup of tea for anytime of the day.

So much better than Earl Grey. Delicate and fragrant. You must get the loose leaf though for those beautiful cornflower petals that float in your teapot.

One of my favorite brands of Lady Grey. Best with milk and a little sugar.

An absolutely lovely blend. The tea is perfectly dark to compliment the perfect amount of bergamot. Can be easily enjoyed prepared in a multitude of ways. Personally, I prefer stronger bergamot in my tea, if available, but this is so subtle yet distinctive, your attention is drawn to the flavor, just the same.

It’s my favorite tea from Twinings, I love the flavor ‘cause is delicate but still tasty! ♥ It’s just awesome!

This is the second tea I ever tasted from Twinings. It seems like so long ago, and always brings back great memories whenever I drink some. It is not quite an Earl Grey, and has wonderful lemon and citrus notes. This is NOT a malty tea, nor is it brisk; it is very light, and should be enjoyed from noon until night.

First Lady Grey I’ve tasted. Subtle citrus flavour, great black tea base and overall a good choice in the morning. I let the bag in for 4 minutes and it’s got the right amount of taste.

Very sweet, but quite good!

I just love that tea so much. My favorite bagged tea .
It is a bergamot black tea with orangey/lemony and fruit-loop flavor.
It’s my to-go tea for breakfeast… this is the kind of tea that makes me really happy.

I always drink it with my usual stevia and milk.