Lady Grey

Earl Grey, Grapefruit, Malt, Bergamot, Lemon, Orange, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

Glad I found the Lady Grey. Like it better than the stronger Earl Grey, and love the light citrus. I’m terrible about time and temperature, but this tea seems to be good even when the cup has gone cold or I left the bag in too long. It doesn’t seem to get as bitter as the “Earl”. I also like the decaf version of this when I can find it.

Lady Grey is a more refined version of Earl Grey; tasty but not overpowering. Another tea chest staple.

I simply adore this tea. Light enough in flavour, not too strong and delicious to have anytime, I crave this tea. Has completely replaced my “need” for coffee. Tea is all the love you need!

Its like Earl Grey, but with slight taste of orange. Perfect if you want drink something fresh and fruity.

I am not a huge fan of earl grey, but this feminine version is fantastic! The citrus notes are lovely, no bitter tastes at all. I drink this in the summer to cool me off!

This tea tastes vaguely like fruit loops to me, and it’s delightful. Definitely a lighter blend of it’s husband. But equally delightful.

As I mentioned on my review of Twinings Peppermint tea (a very good purchase), I bought these two teas together on a “2fer” sale, not expecting much; I must say I am glad I got this box! I was actually intending to buy earl grey tea, so when I got home and read the label, I immediately thought: “What the heck is Lady Grey”
The ingredients are basically the same as Earl Grey, yet the taste is lighter and smoother. The ingredients list mentions additionalcitrus flavors listed after orange and lemon, but with further online research, I found that cornflower is an ingredient in this blend. I am assuming that cornflower isn’t listed in the ingredients as it’s probably there in negligible amounts. I think it smells like Earl Grey, an aroma that I adore. As I mentioned the taste is very light and smooth, which is not bad at all, I was just looking for something more robust, but I like this tea very much. It’s great with sugar and just earlier I made a very foamy tea latte with it. It was a really good way to enjoy the tea in different ways.

Excellent tea. Not bitter in the slightest. Though bagged, has very rich yet delicate flavour. The various citruses can clearly be tasted, though they leave a slightly sour aftertaste. Must try Twinings’ Earl Grey now.

I’m a novice tea drinker who used to have to add loads of milk or sugar to anything but I love this one without anything in it in the mornings! I discovered it in one of the Twining’s variety boxes and now I buy it alone all the time.
Random discovery: I was drinking this when I was up late studying one night and eating Girl Scout Thin Mints at the same time and it was a great combo!

I liked it. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the flavor is sweet and sensual. I seeped it for 2.5 minutes as I don’t like strong tea. I drank it without any sweetener or milk. Very nice cup of tea for anytime of the day.