Lady Grey

Bergamot, Lemon, Orange, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

I just love that tea so much. My favorite bagged tea .
It is a bergamot black tea with orangey/lemony and fruit-loop flavor.
It’s my to-go tea for breakfeast… this is the kind of tea that makes me really happy.

I always drink it with my usual stevia and milk.

Oh, Lady Grey, I hope you don’t taste as absolutely AWFUL as your spouse, the Earl Grey from Twinings. But, without further ado…

Meh, it isn’t great, but I could drink this if forced to.

For a bagged tea this is a really good tea.. I like the extra orange I get.. A smooth tea with a great liquor and cup note (smell). This is one i would take with me when going out of town or over to some ones house to have a good cup..

Loose-leaf Lady Grey doesn’t seem to expand, nor does it have much tea flavor. Citrus flavor is nice, though.

I usually prefer to drink tea with milk (in my case, veggie milks like soy, rice, almond, etc), and this is one of the better teas I ever tasted with milk.

It tastes very soft and perfect ballanced with bergamot scent, softer than in Earl grey, and the fruit flavours of orange and lemon that gives a fresh touch.

Like earl grey, but more citrisy, and better with milk

This is my ultimate work tea, i rarely log about it, but i probably go through a box every couple of months.
short steep times because i usually only do a cup and a teabag is more than sufficient for a whole pot.

I’m a huge fan of this tea. Never had the bags, but I’ve always got a tin of loose leaves on top of the fridge. It’s a perfect rainy day tea; the scents of orange and cornflower will pick you right up! One of the best-smelling teas.

Supposedly it’s impossible to oversteep Lady Grey. I usually try to leave it for at least three minutes to get the full flavour out. I drink it plain; it doesn’t need sugar and it’s herbal-tasting enough that milk doesn’t do it any favours.

I love this tea in the afternoon. One day I added vanilla creamer by mistake at work, but the flavors work wonderfully together. It’s a great pick me up for the work day.

Possibly my favorite tea of all.