Lady Grey

Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

2 Images

From Twinings

“A refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon. Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings…[with a] gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. It is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.”

About Twinings View company

This is the second tea I ever tasted from Twinings. It seems like so long ago, and always brings back great memories whenever I drink some. It is not quite an Earl Grey, and has wonderful lemon and citrus notes. This is NOT a malty tea, nor is it brisk; it is very light, and should be enjoyed from noon until night.

First Lady Grey I’ve tasted. Subtle citrus flavour, great black tea base and overall a good choice in the morning. I let the bag in for 4 minutes and it’s got the right amount of taste.

Very sweet, but quite good!

I just love that tea so much. My favorite bagged tea .
It is a bergamot black tea with orangey/lemony and fruit-loop flavor.
It’s my to-go tea for breakfeast… this is the kind of tea that makes me really happy.

I always drink it with my usual stevia and milk.

Oh, Lady Grey, I hope you don’t taste as absolutely AWFUL as your spouse, the Earl Grey from Twinings. But, without further ado…

Meh, it isn’t great, but I could drink this if forced to.

For a bagged tea this is a really good tea.. I like the extra orange I get.. A smooth tea with a great liquor and cup note (smell). This is one i would take with me when going out of town or over to some ones house to have a good cup..

Loose-leaf Lady Grey doesn’t seem to expand, nor does it have much tea flavor. Citrus flavor is nice, though.

I usually prefer to drink tea with milk (in my case, veggie milks like soy, rice, almond, etc), and this is one of the better teas I ever tasted with milk.

It tastes very soft and perfect ballanced with bergamot scent, softer than in Earl grey, and the fruit flavours of orange and lemon that gives a fresh touch.

Like earl grey, but more citrisy, and better with milk

This is my ultimate work tea, i rarely log about it, but i probably go through a box every couple of months.
short steep times because i usually only do a cup and a teabag is more than sufficient for a whole pot.