Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Joker

• “Still feeling not good. Need to get things more balanced in my life. Having a cup of this to help my body sort itself out. Peppermint always seems to really help. On the positive side, I've been...” Read full tasting note
    ashleyannie 157 tasting notes
  • “A co worker got this on sale and made a point to give me a bag, since she knows I'm really into tea. I'm not going to lie, part of me was elated to be known for my habit! :) This wasn't bad,...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 767 tasting notes
  • “Let me tell you why I'm drinking this, and not my new box of Vanilla Apricot White Tazo.... I went to Whole Foods this morning and bought two new teas, One I thought was a coconut rooibos (it...” Read full tasting note
    erinhurley 135 tasting notes
  • “This was one of the teas from my swap with Michelle. As a peppermint, it was fine, not the best I've ever had though. Probably something to do with the non-organic nature of the tea and the fact it...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes

From Twinings

“Twinings Peppermint is lively and refreshing. Peppermint is ideal after a meal as it’s reputed to aid digestion.”

Peppermint is renowned for its refreshing properties. The plant is native to the Mediterranean and Asia, but today, peppermint is grown in temperate regions around the world. Twinings Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea is made from 100% select peppermint leaves and is naturally caffeine free.

About Twinings View company

this tea was ok to me. i have to admit, it tastes quite like peppermint (could be a little stronger).

This is my favorite peppermint tea. It smells and tastes so wonderful; both being very light and refreshing. I drink it mostly when my stomach is upset and it always makes me feel better.

I am a peppermint fanatic and peppermint tea is my favorite kind of tea, any time of year. Twinings Peppermint is very good, no complaints from me. Admittedly I don’t seem to be very particular about peppermint tea and have never actually had a brand that I DIDN’T like, but still! Usually I steep this tea for quite a while and have never had issues with it getting bitter. It’s always yummy! I enjoy it plain, no sugar or milk but those would probably be nice additions.

I drink pint glasses of this with milk and honey in the evenings, perfect after a meal.

As a standard peppermint tea its ok – nothing special, run of the mill, not bad. As with most things it improves with a bit of honey and some good conversation.

Perfect with a bit of honey.

I discovered this tea, of all places, in an Asian market in Oklahoma City in 2009 or so. It seemed very out of place to me so of course I had to buy it and try it out. I’ve always like Twinings tea and I hadn’t seen this on the shelves back home. Since then it has become a staple in our pantry because it is just so good to drink when your sick. Peppermint is just so soothing when you have an upset stomach or sore throat and since it is bagged it is convenient when all you feel like doing is staying in bed.

I love this Peppermint tea, it is so fresh and thirst quenching!

It is one of the few teas that I can drink both hot and cold. So I like to drink it when it’s too warm and when it’s too cold.

Considering it’s a teabag, I really do love this herbal tea.

I really love this tea. It has a really nice peppermint flavor, it’s almost a subtle peppermint compared to the Bigelow variety. On a side track, this tea (bag)is excellent for bringing down lip inflammation due to a cold sore.

As far as peppermint tea goes, twinings is lovely. That said, I do love most peppermint teas.