Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Joker

From Twinings

“Twinings Peppermint is lively and refreshing. Peppermint is ideal after a meal as it’s reputed to aid digestion.”

Peppermint is renowned for its refreshing properties. The plant is native to the Mediterranean and Asia, but today, peppermint is grown in temperate regions around the world. Twinings Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea is made from 100% select peppermint leaves and is naturally caffeine free.

About Twinings View company

This makes a nice refreshing cup of tea, good hot or cold. I do believe if it had a bit of cinnamon added to it, it would give it a little something extra.

All time favorite… The after taste lingers in tongue with the peppermint smell in the mouth… Very good for after meal digestion especially heavy meals

Just had this at a quaint old village pub. Pretty awesome, but how they can charge £2.00 for a teabag and water … !

I love peppermint – even though it is an herb and not a tea. I try everyone I can get my hands on. This one has to be one of the more mild ones I’ve had. But very soothing and tantalizing to the taste buds. Makes me smile

So delicious.

I really love the aroma. You could smell the stuff in the box from ten feet away…. But the taste isnt amazing or anything. But all in all a decent tea

Good after dinner tea..with a very STRONG flavor. It’s like drinking an “altoid” tea.

at least 3 cups of this a day for me!