Gunpowder Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by joe

From Twinings

A rich blend of Green Gunpowder teas from the Orient with a clear fragrance liquor.

As customers increasingly look to lead healthier lifestyles, awareness and consumption of Green Tea is growing. This is mainly due to the fact that Green Tea is a natural source of antioxidants. In addition to tea bags, you can also enjoy your green tea in loose form.

About Twinings View company

For the price, it gets the job done when I don’t want a “flavored” green tea. Very mellow flavor.

This tea is decent. It’s not glorious, but when I want to be lazy or brew Western Style, this is what I go to. The leaves are not of the best quality, but that’s kind of what you paid for with this tea. I only brew this in Western Style, the leaves would simply fall out of my Gaiwan since they have been chopped up a bit.

Overall, a decent tea, but not what I have everyday.

Not an exceptionally delicious tea, but the price is right and the taste is decent. It also serves me well when I want to experiment with flavorings, and I find that some cloves, cardamom, and orange zest spruce it up nicely.

Honestly, being a lover of lightish teas, I enjoy this tea. It’s really light! I don’t really drink any green teas, but I could totally get into this!

155 °F / 68 °C

Too weak for my tastes – better after along infusion.
Good served cold or iced.

Not the best green tea I’ve tasted

Ok green tea, decent but unremarkable. Now mix it with an equal part of Twinings loose leaf Darjeeling and you get an interesting and tasty cup.

This is a nice gunpowder green tea. It’s inexpensive and tasty. Not as good as the specialty tea shop stuff, but it’ll do nicely in a pinch.