Irish Breakfast

Astringent, Malt, Tannin, Lemon, Raisins
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Twinings

A strong, full-bodied black tea from the regions of Ceylon and Assam expertly blended with a hearty flavor and delightful aroma.

The Irish really love their tea and are amongst the most frequent drinkers of tea around the world. In celebration of this tea drinking tradition, Twinings blended a special Irish Breakfast Blend. This tea is best taken with milk and sweetened to taste to bring out the best flavor.

About Twinings View company

Winter cupboard staple.
Feels a little watery this evening even at 5 mins but still strong enough to slap me awake and hearty enough to warm me up on a frighteningly chilly mid-western night.
Certainly one of my few bagged go-to’s especially during these seemingly arctic months.
Taken without milk and only a touch of honey.

My favorite breakfast tea to date. Very dark, like a cup of coffee without the nasty side effects for me.

I think this one is stronger than this brand’s English Breakfast tea, which isn’t a bad thing.

Ian from Ireland shared this tea with me. It’s nice to connect with people over a cup of tea…this is a decent tea found most anywhere for cheap.

My morning staple junior year of high school! Fond memories, indeed. Robust flavor that holds it own against milk, cream, or sugar.

And, when you’re as confounded as I tend to be when I wake up, measuring out one teaspoonful of this beats grinding coffee beans and counting out enough scoops for me and my bean-addled housemates any day.

Nice for mornings on the go.

A nice strong black tea. I really liked it although i brewed it for only about 3 minutes. i think it would be better at about 5 min

Irish Breakfast has a great roundness and presence without being too bitter or strong. Great with milk, but I usually drink it without.

This tea keeps saving my life when I travel, often the only good tea avaible, very fine breakfast tea, considering it’s not loose.