Irish Breakfast

Astringent, Malt, Tannin, Lemon, Raisins
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Twinings

A strong, full-bodied black tea from the regions of Ceylon and Assam expertly blended with a hearty flavor and delightful aroma.

The Irish really love their tea and are amongst the most frequent drinkers of tea around the world. In celebration of this tea drinking tradition, Twinings blended a special Irish Breakfast Blend. This tea is best taken with milk and sweetened to taste to bring out the best flavor.

About Twinings View company

This tea was good. I took it with about a centimeter (about 5-10mls) of milk and half a spoon of sugar. Delicious. :)

Made a nice start to my morning on the way to the car show. It kept me warm while speeding along in an open-top car, but its flavor wasn’t quite up to snuff today. I think it was the lack of soy milk.

This is one of my favourite black teas, it is great for waking up and has a strong smell

Because this is stronger than their English Breakfast blend, I drink this on mornings where I need an extra kick. Silly, I know, because it doesn’t have more caffeine, but I like my little illusions. I always drink this tea with milk; it smooths out the stronger tannin flavor and makes it delicious.

Great with honey & milk in the evening along side a chocolate treat.

My favorite of all black teas…so far!

Such good memories from drinking this tea…

i love this with breakfast

Throw in a bit of Bailey’s, maybe something stronger if you want, you’re good to go.